Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

MDR California 200 Night Race - 8/14/10

Old 07-15-2010, 12:17 AM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
MDR California 200 Night Race - 8/14/10

ok, this race in Lucerne is epic... last year, we set up a CT and TTORA camp at Rock Pile alongside SoCalTundras and it was amazing...

CARAVAN DETAILS

Saturday 8/14

6am
Yum Yum Donuts - across from Eagle Rock Plaza
2601 Colorado Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90041

7am
McDonalds/Chevron - Off I-15 2 exits north of I-210
3870 Sierra Avenue
Fontana, CA 92336

8am
Smart and Final - for ice and misc supplie
15111 Bear Valley Road
Hesperia, CA 92345

9am
Setting up camp at Rock Pile at MM4

Race Radio/HAM - 153.110
CB Radio - ch. 22
Old 07-15-2010, 12:22 AM   #3
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to try and make this if I can get the time off. I saw the thread in TTORA and it looks like last year was a blast. I hope I can go and check out the sick rigs everyone has out there
Old 07-15-2010, 08:27 AM   #4
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i'm planning on rolling w/ the TTORA guys
Old 07-18-2010, 05:08 PM   #5
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Eventually I will make one of these!
this is the one race to make...

well, at least one of them...
Old 07-18-2010, 05:18 PM   #6
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
These races are a blast, wish I could make it to this one.. Well I could if anybody wants to pay gas!

Any takers...? Only have one open seat but my truck is built.

Old 07-18-2010, 05:24 PM   #7
evotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant future

Name: shon
evotaco07's Tacoma Gallery
ill be going to this one i chased for my buddy daniel with his dmz ranger
Old 07-18-2010, 07:41 PM   #8
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
These races are a blast, wish I could make it to this one.. Well I could if anybody wants to pay gas!

Any takers...? Only have one open seat but my truck is built.

you know you will find a way out there...

hahaha
Old 07-18-2010, 07:51 PM   #9
LT Chase Truck

CARAVAN DETAILS

Saturday 8/14

6am
Yum Yum Donuts - across from Eagle Rock Plaza
2601 Colorado Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90041

7am
McDonalds/Chevron - Off I-15 2 exits north of I-210
3870 Sierra Avenue
Fontana, CA 92336

8am
Smart and Final - for ice and misc supplie
15111 Bear Valley Road
Hesperia, CA 92345

9am
Setting up camp at Rock Pile at MM4

Race Radio/HAM - 153.110
CB Radio - ch. 22
Old 07-18-2010, 11:28 PM   #10
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately the only way to get there is if somebody on here that is interested to see the race wants to be a co-driver in my truck and pay for the gas to and from.

I mean to basically pay maybe 100 if that to ride in a practically race legal truck isn't that bad and it's a good experience to see what happens altogether. By then I should have my AC fully functional again which will be excellent.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:46 PM   #11
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
Unfortunately the only way to get there is if somebody on here that is interested to see the race wants to be a co-driver in my truck and pay for the gas to and from.

I mean to basically pay maybe 100 if that to ride in a practically race legal truck isn't that bad and it's a good experience to see what happens altogether. By then I should have my AC fully functional again which will be excellent.
i hear ya... your truck is pretty damn hooked up, but So Cal TW ain't much into the desert scene...

post up in the CT and TTORA threads as there should be more interest there...

that or go find someone to rob... hahaha...
Old 07-19-2010, 09:47 PM   #12
James3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
James3492's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to James3492 Send a message via Skype™ to James3492
I am Going to go. i wanna see that chicka ha.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:28 PM   #13
evotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant future

ill be there for sure so see ya there mike ill be with dmz
Old 07-19-2010, 10:33 PM   #14
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by evotaco07 View Post
ill be there for sure so see ya there mike ill be with dmz
where at?

i will likely be at Rock Pile or by Pit C
Old 07-19-2010, 10:36 PM   #15
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there
Old 07-19-2010, 11:04 PM   #16
James3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
James3492's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to James3492 Send a message via Skype™ to James3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
I'll be there
i am going to be with u cuz i dont know the place.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:06 PM   #17

ill probably at pi c... not sure yet where ever dmz is camped at
Old 07-20-2010, 12:17 AM   #18
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by James3492 View Post
i am going to be with u cuz i dont know the place.
Dude if u don't wanna drive all the way there u can drive to my pad and I'll take my truck
Old 07-20-2010, 12:20 AM   #19
Rally97Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Alan
Rally97Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there....! I wanna see the party hahaha
Old 07-20-2010, 12:23 AM   #20
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
Dude if u don't wanna drive all the way there u can drive to my pad and I'll take my truck
aint El Cajon to the Valley then to Lucerne, a bit of a backtrack?