1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cleghorn 7/24 pics and vids

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by Rakso, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Jul 26, 2010 at 2:12 PM
    Yoytoda

Yoytoda The Little Truck That Could

Member:
    First Name:
    Roland
    Big Bear,CA / Upstate NY(Saratoga)
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Regular Cab 4x4
    completely stock
    sorry but some of the others on the run were a bit loud, abnoxious, and IMO irresponsible so i chose to continue on with Sparky. Especially after picking up an empty beer can left behind by someone on a trail run that was organized by us on tw. drinking while on the trail isnt cool but leaving more than tire tracks "empty beer can" is very much "assholeish".

2. Jul 26, 2010 at 2:43 PM
    Yoytoda

Member:
    First Name:
    Roland
    Vehicle:
    completely stock
    i just posted on ttora. I dont want this all to be a pissing match. i dont like the alcohol but its personal preferance that i dont have to associate with. I for one cant wait foir the next trail run. im pretty laid back but i felt some were more the "hell raiser" type. i think Sparky was a little over sensitive but i agree with all he says.

3. Jul 26, 2010 at 3:12 PM
    Yoytoda

Member:
    First Name:
    Roland
    Vehicle:
    completely stock
    slider wouldnt let you drop that far. i know exacly where you hit. im sure sliders would have helped. there is a section the truck is on a sever side slope. the bottom is tapered so if it clears the rocker and frame it puts the door in harms way. with sliders they wont let the frame get that close and the door would have missed.

4. Jul 26, 2010 at 3:37 PM
    Rakso

Rakso [OP] CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    LSK LT in Progress, custom bed cage, DMZ SUA kit with 2.5 kings triple bypass, kings bump stops, baja bumper, rear custom tube bumper, glass all around, Weather Tech Liners, wet okole seat covers, Cluster LED Swap, HU LED Swap, hood LEDs, bed LEDs, etc etc etc
    Agree :mad:

5. Jul 26, 2010 at 3:39 PM
    Rakso

Rakso [OP] CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    LSK LT in Progress, custom bed cage, DMZ SUA kit with 2.5 kings triple bypass, kings bump stops, baja bumper, rear custom tube bumper, glass all around, Weather Tech Liners, wet okole seat covers, Cluster LED Swap, HU LED Swap, hood LEDs, bed LEDs, etc etc etc
    What he says?

6. Jul 26, 2010 at 3:46 PM
    Rakso

Rakso [OP] CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    Well we didn't go on any blocked trail, I know for sure who drank and who didn't, I didn't, although I don't care about who did or does. I had a good time, but I wish we didn't stop that much, I didn't know nobody there so I stopped every time everybody did. For sure I will go again next time somebody is up to.

Products Discussed in

To Top