Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

any offroad races coming up soon?

Old 07-29-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
TACOMA03
socal19 is on a distinguished road
socal19's Tacoma Gallery
any offroad races coming up soon?

Hey guys I live in socal...I'm in the city of Artesia I just wanted to know if there were any races soon close by I would really want to see a race cause I never seen one before thanks
Old 07-29-2010, 01:11 PM   #2
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...tml?highlight=
Old 07-29-2010, 01:17 PM   #3
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Duuuuude. If you take the time to just browse the threads in the section. You'd see plenty Races, Meets, BBQs, and other functions going on.

Take the time to explorer and review.

Come out to the MEET and GREETS and OTHER Things.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:19 PM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post

Take the time to explorer and review.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:23 PM   #5
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-29-2010, 01:34 PM   #7
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Don't get me wrong.
I'm not trying to be harsh but its all there in the Socal Section. I mean I went back to look and "BAM" its there...

Its like going to Huntington Beach and being on the sand and asking people. Where is the Ocean.

Come out OP and Meet everyone and have a great time.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:34 PM   #8
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
What are these "races" people speak of?
Old 07-29-2010, 01:35 PM   #9

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
SHhhhhhhhhhh its not to be spoken of. . .

Its like the "UG"

Old 07-29-2010, 01:35 PM   #10
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I'm Going to be up to Ridgcrest this weekend for the SNORE Midnight Race.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:30 PM   #11
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.score-international.com for SCORE off road races (Baja Ca, Mexico and USA)
Old 08-05-2010, 02:10 PM   #13
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
The next REAL race is coming up september 10th-12th in VEGAS!!! It's the SCORE Primm 300.
Old 08-05-2010, 02:17 PM   #14
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
The next REAL race is coming up september 10th-12th in VEGAS!!! It's the SCORE Primm 300.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:34 PM   #15
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post

Old 08-06-2010, 01:12 PM   #16

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Old 08-06-2010, 08:09 PM   #17
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
no penis thanks. you going to the race right?
Old 08-09-2010, 07:31 AM   #18

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no penis thanks. you going to the race right?
I just got my diesel running again over the weekend, so the race is a definite for me. I was sweating it for a bit there with a broken tow rig.

That was some stress and repair time that I hadn't counted on!
Old 08-09-2010, 12:18 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I just got my diesel running again over the weekend, so the race is a definite for me. I was sweating it for a bit there with a broken tow rig.

That was some stress and repair time that I hadn't counted on!
I think Martie needs to keep you away from vehicles, maybe they will run longer lol. how long does it take you to get over here.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:41 PM   #20

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think Martie needs to keep you away from vehicles, maybe they will run longer lol. how long does it take you to get over here.
3-4 days taking my time. I plan on stopping for a day to do some sight seeing.