Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

People in the 909 chino ca area !!!!

Old 07-30-2010, 02:36 PM   #1
Regretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Regretless Rob's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Regretless Rob
People in the 909 chino ca area !!!!

Lets start a meet!! I cant find any around close and i see alot of sick tacomas in the area so lets make a date already i will find a place to meet i can ever make decals and shirts if it gets big just put your name done if your down to join!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2010, 01:54 AM   #4
Regretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I might be in. Where abouts would you have it?
Im putting together a meet at the missiontiki drive in.. Look it up its called tiki taco meet. ill keep things posted as much as i can.. OHH ya vote for what moveis you wan to see.. we are going to be there tomarrow soo come by if you like..
Old 08-01-2010, 02:04 AM   #5
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
depends on what i do tomorrow i might be down...whos going??
Old 08-02-2010, 09:13 PM   #7
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretless Rob View Post
Well I want to do it sunday and Idk who's going. But tell a friend. Ha.

I know this is off topic but SWEET TRUCK DUDE!!!!!

PIX?
Old 08-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #8
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretless Rob View Post
Well I want to do it sunday and Idk who's going. But tell a friend. Ha.
alright dude...well u got my # so let me know when n ill go, ill ask TOOL to tag along. LOL
Old 08-03-2010, 02:28 PM   #9
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
redlands here
Old 08-04-2010, 12:09 AM   #11
♥ Emergency Medicine
m0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: B.S, NREMT
m0nster986's Tacoma Gallery
Walnut/Diamond Bar/City of Industry/Pomona
Old 08-04-2010, 01:36 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
I know this is off topic but SWEET TRUCK DUDE!!!!!

PIX?
well thanx your the first person on TW to say anuthing about my truck... haha fills good!!! haha ya ill post sum more soon in got a bunch of stuff inside i want to post as well (08
Old 08-04-2010, 01:51 AM   #17

Ok so it looks like we are getting a good group together for this so im going to try to find a spot.. and if anyone has any ideas let me know cuz iv never been to a taco meet that alone help start one. so just any input would be grate... (08 and if you have any questions or ideas PM or email me at regretlessrob@aol.com
Old 08-04-2010, 03:28 AM   #18
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down to go
Old 08-11-2010, 01:09 AM   #19

ok iv been super bust the past few days but i found a place in upland called buffalo inn.. thay have grate food, a bar and on Mondays they have blues night.. live bands playing so good blues.. you can bring all ages.. And a big parking lot.. so i say we go on Monday i may not be able to go this Monday but i still think everyone should go.. (08 plz PM me if you can go
Old 08-11-2010, 01:10 AM   #20
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Show me some pix of you taco!!