Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

X Games LA Rally Cars July 31, 2010, 56K beware

Old 07-31-2010, 11:43 PM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
X Games LA Rally Cars July 31, 2010, 56K beware

I went this afternoon and it was a blast!!! Too bad Pastrana had a bad day:

Old 07-31-2010, 11:59 PM   #2
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
sick. wish I could have gone. saw it all on tv atleast
Old 08-01-2010, 12:03 AM   #3
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Badass pics!
Old 08-01-2010, 12:13 AM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Sweeeet pics.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:19 AM   #5
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
SO....hows the new slr?

You got some good shots man. Looks like fun.
Old 08-01-2010, 02:05 AM   #6
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Nice pics, Aaron.

What section were you and your buddy in? From your pics, my guess is section 4 or 5...?
Old 08-01-2010, 02:13 AM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ good guess! I was in section 4, row 20
Old 08-01-2010, 11:00 AM   #8
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i was bummed i couldn't make it, looks like it was rad

track is pretty dusty
Old 08-01-2010, 11:05 AM   #9
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Haha, I only knew the general direction the pics were taken from because I had a couple of friends that met us there and had seats in Section 4. After the Rally Racing, they headed over to where the rest of us were at in Section 19 to watch Super Rally and Big Air. I'm digging this pic a lot...

Btw, is it just me or did the Rally Racing seem really lackluster compared to the previous years? The track was a huge disappointment this year. On the other hand, Super Rally was a lot of fun to watch. I hope they bring it back next year.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:06 AM   #10
BLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tim
BLKTRD6SP's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics.

I watched it on TV and it seemed poorly organized. The super rally final was a mess on the tv. The race finished a lap early according to the announcers and the on screen info.

During the regular rally race there was almost a head on collision.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:12 AM   #11
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post

hahaha.. 420 ... Nice freeking seats man!!

Awesome fkn pics!!!!!!!!! Soooo cooL

I watched it all on TV... LOVE the Xgames
Old 08-01-2010, 12:45 PM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
track is pretty dusty
it was, i felt like i was breathing dust the whole time, but they watered it down between events
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
I'm digging this pic a lot...

Btw, is it just me or did the Rally Racing seem really lackluster compared to the previous years? The track was a huge disappointment this year. On the other hand, Super Rally was a lot of fun to watch. I hope they bring it back next year.
Yea the pic is my background pic right now

The Rally Racing was a bit of a disappoint for the live spectators because half of it occurred outside the arena, but the Super Rally was AMAZING
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKTRD6SP View Post
Nice pics.

I watched it on TV and it seemed poorly organized. The super rally final was a mess on the tv. The race finished a lap early according to the announcers and the on screen info.

During the regular rally race there was almost a head on collision.
They finished a lap early on the super cross because I think the drivers pretty much knew who was gonna win and wanted to finish in front of the spectators rather than in the finish line outside the arena and did about 10 minutes of donuts. It was soo awesome, they even ran up to the crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
hahaha.. 420 ... Nice freeking seats man!!

Awesome fkn pics!!!!!!!!! Soooo cooL

I watched it all on TV... LOVE the Xgames
Me too! Im definitely going next year
Old 08-01-2010, 01:04 PM   #13
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
awesome pics
Old 06-11-2013, 01:36 AM   #15
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery