Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Any good trails near rancho cucamonga CA

Old 08-03-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
Uuuhhh uummmm
cucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tyler
cucamongatacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Any good trails near rancho cucamonga CA

Hi new on here just bought my truck a week or so ago had to get out of the Honda world. But anyway like the title any good places to off road near Rancho Cucamonga,CA? I have a RC prerunner no trd package but got some 31's that came with it so any friendly places to go??? Thanks
Old 08-03-2010, 01:30 PM   #2
k20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joseph
k20me's Tacoma Gallery
Cleghorn Rd. Off of the 15N from Rancho. Lytle Creek Trail, go North on Sierra Avenue until you hit the dirt (15 minute drive).
Old 08-03-2010, 01:36 PM   #5
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Azusa?
Old 08-03-2010, 01:40 PM   #6
Uuuhhh uummmm
cucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to beholdcucamongatacoma is a splendid one to behold

Thanks alot and jdkeller I live in Fontana too basically
Old 08-03-2010, 01:43 PM   #7
Uuuhhh uummmm

So I I take the 15 north to serria and just keep going north on serria I will run into it
Old 08-03-2010, 01:45 PM   #8
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Yea. The road will end and turn to dirt. Lots of trails up there to explore. Also, you know the gas stations by Sierra and the 15? Like a quarter mile up Sierra past that there is a trail on the left. You can take it all the way to the top. Let me know when you go and I my roll if I'm not busy.

I live near locust and baseline.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:18 PM   #9
Uuuhhh uummmm

Ya that valero but ok I will let u know when I go and I am off of summit/beech and cherry
Old 08-03-2010, 06:04 PM   #11
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Im at Baseline and Beech in Rancho Fontana too.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:16 PM   #14
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I would go depending on whats going on at home. JD- we can do Taco Bell again =)
Old 08-03-2010, 06:23 PM   #16
k20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k20me's Tacoma Gallery
JD I'm pretty hungry right now. Lol
Old 08-03-2010, 06:30 PM   #19

k20me's Tacoma Gallery
Setup the bww one. Better than in-n-out, I think.