Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

8th Annual Pismo Jamboree Sept. 24-26 2010

Old 09-27-2010, 12:54 AM   #561
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
One of my favorite videos when Brandon H pulls out this Tundra with his Tacoma.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n21SQMsO45M
Old 09-27-2010, 01:21 AM   #563
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by

[U
2007 Double Cab Automatic [/U]
too many to list really!

That was one sweet tundra
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
i believe i followed you for a while..on the main sand road hah.i had a yellow strap on the back
Ya I seen you behind me lol, I also seen your truck every time I went into town since I passed your camp every time lol

well it was a good time out there, it was funny to see all of the rigs in person, it was like seeing hot wheels cars built into life size...since I only seen the tricks on the computer screen.

Didn't get to meet all of the tw family but I did meet a couple, sorry I didn't remember your names since of was buzzing when I met you guys, but the screen names where volcom...with some numbers after it and the dude got pulled by three other tacos from the mud put in gorman lol.

I'll post some pics

See you guys next year!!!
Old 09-27-2010, 02:36 AM   #572
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery

this took forever, 2wd took you pretty far Paul

a lil pose from eddie and myself

this guy kept following Paul and James....?

way out there

Nick

oh to have some travel

FUN trip guys! I had a blast blasting the dunes with all you guys! I'm in next year fo-sho! Nice meeting everyone, bunch of nice people out there!
Old 09-27-2010, 07:59 AM   #574
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics guys. I had a blast meeting everybody there and wheeling in the dunes. I can't wait for the next event, hopefully I'll get some balls and glass and start doing little jumps.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:25 AM   #575
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SENIOR TACOROJO View Post
me

NEEE MUTHA F'IN HAWWW!!! LUV THAT~
Old 09-27-2010, 08:44 AM   #576
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Just wondering why are there any Toyotas stuck in the sand? Is there some reason they are not letting air out of their tires?

Thanks for the photos, but gee wiz... those are four wheel drives stuck... no excuse for that happeneing!
Old 09-27-2010, 09:02 AM   #577
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
Just wondering why are there any Toyotas stuck in the sand? Is there some reason they are not letting air out of their tires?

Thanks for the photos, but gee wiz... those are four wheel drives stuck... no excuse for that happeneing!
Some of that sand was brutal..super soft. I was stuck once the whole trip.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:20 AM   #579
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post

x2
no one had a compressor?

awesome pics though!!
Old 09-27-2010, 09:21 AM   #580
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone was aired down that I know of.