Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Important Desert News

Old 08-16-2010, 02:55 PM   #21
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
When i heard about this, the first thing that came to mind was how stupid are those people for standing so close to a track? It puts a lot of pressure on the drivers to avoid things like this..... If they aren't focused then accidents happen. It's like standing right next to a NASCAR track without the fences, if cars wreck and get air borne they are gonna go flying in what direction that they are in. An accident like this was inevitable, no way to fence the desert. When a few people die from something like this that's been going on for years, everything gets shut down and ruins the fun for everyone else. My prayer's go out to the families, no one deserves to die.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:01 PM   #22
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 08-16-2010, 04:10 PM   #23
James3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
James3492's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to James3492 Send a message via Skype™ to James3492
NOOO :/ Bump.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:18 PM   #24
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
yeah... i kinda had a fealing something like this was going to come about...

i'll send them an email tonight when i get off work
Old 08-16-2010, 04:21 PM   #25
James3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
James3492's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to James3492 Send a message via Skype™ to James3492
I think there just trying to make the news come to them... so they can get popular. cuz i know fer sure if i were them i would be running.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:28 PM   #26
Club Soda Not Seals
Mush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mush
Mush Mouse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by James3492 View Post
I think there just trying to make the news come to them... so they can get popular. cuz i know fer sure if i were them i would be running.
James is that hot looking Blonde with the big rack your old lady?(GF)
Old 08-16-2010, 04:29 PM   #27
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mush Mouse View Post
James is that hot looking Blonde with the big rack your old lady?(GF)
I think that's his mom.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:32 PM   #28
Club Soda Not Seals
Mush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
I think that's his mom.
ThanShe single?
Old 08-16-2010, 04:35 PM   #29
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ThanShe single?
Are u guys kidding,something horrible has happened and u guys are talking about some chick that's obviously not his mom,seriously grow up,how many threads are gonna be taken over by jokes about James?
Old 08-16-2010, 04:44 PM   #30
Club Soda Not Seals
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
Are u guys kidding,something horrible has happened and u guys are talking about some chick that's obviously not his mom,seriously grow up,how many threads are gonna be taken over by jokes about James?
I aint bustin on James and I didnt say that was his mom's,just thought whoever it was,was Hot
Old 08-16-2010, 04:48 PM   #31
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I aint bustin on James and I didnt say that was his mom's,just thought whoever it was,was Hot
It was the fact that u said this thread is worthless without pix,people died and many of us witnessed it ALL,and now the association is In jeopardy of getting shut down completely,and u wanna say this is all worthless without pics?

Just please watch what u say,I am on the edge rite now because of what I saw.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:55 PM   #32
Club Soda Not Seals
Quote:
It was the fact that u said this thread is worthless without pix,people died and many of us witnessed it ALL,and now the association is In jeopardy of getting shut down completely,and u wanna say this is all worthless without pics?

Just please watch what u say,I am on the edge rite now because of what I saw.
The Pics I wanted to see were of the Blonde chick in the sig,read the threads carefully to understand before accusing people of stuff
Old 08-16-2010, 04:57 PM   #33
GETTN IT

Quote:
The Pics I wanted to see were of the Blonde chick in the sig,read the threads carefully to understand before accusing people of stuff
Where u on the radio by any chance earlier?
Old 08-16-2010, 04:57 PM   #34
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
a lot of people are still sensitive to what happened, so even if you post something that you think is harmless, please think twice. No one is saying what's right or wrong to post here, as this is the internet, but be a little more sensitive in these threads. Im having a hard time at work today just trying not to think about what I saw. Thanks
Old 08-16-2010, 05:01 PM   #35
Club Soda Not Seals
Quote:
Where u on the radio by any chance earlier?
What Radio?
Old 08-16-2010, 05:03 PM   #36
GETTN IT

Quote:
i know what ur trying to say but this is the wrong thread to say it,plain and simple.im not mad,but this just shouldnt be going on
Old 08-16-2010, 05:03 PM   #37
Club Soda Not Seals
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
a lot of people are still sensitive to what happened, so even if you post something that you think is harmless, please think twice. No one is saying what's right or wrong to post here, as this is the internet, but be a little more sensitive in these threads. Im having a hard time at work today just trying not to think about what I saw. Thanks
Cause I thought a chick in a sig was a Hottie that makes me insenstive?
Old 08-16-2010, 05:20 PM   #38
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cause I thought a chick in a sig was a Hottie that makes me insenstive?
it just struck him the wrong way to post it in this particular thread...

you coulda asked him about the girl in a PM so that this thread doesn't get side tracked...

enough said... back to the business at hand until Chris can get in here and delete the previous replies...
Old 08-16-2010, 05:22 PM   #39
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
ABC news reported in the last hour that the BLM has decided to look into ALL California desert races...

looks like they will now try to terminate Barstow, Lucerne, Ridgecrest, and the San Diego area races...

definitely unfortunate...