Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Important Desert News

Old 08-16-2010, 06:27 PM   #41
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
I would send one but it would be totally pointless for me as I am in wonderful Ohio and they would just pass mine up. I like the desert racing stuff. its fun to watch. Hopefully they dont shut down your playground.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #42
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
so an odd thought concerning this

obviously the money being raised by fast aid (or whoever theyre called) is supposed to be for the families of the victims, but considering that they've already raised over $100K (if i read correctly) they paid for the services for all the victims, and then used what was left for whats sure to be the upcoming legal fight to keep the deserts open?

I know when a lot of other places get closed off from wheeling, a large legal battle usually ensues and the deepest pockets unfortunately win...this could help out both the families and those of you who want to continue to be able to use the land
Old 08-16-2010, 06:35 PM   #43
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
^ that is a good point, currently fast-aid is helping the family of the deceased, injured and are working with sloppy in case he gets hit with any civil suits.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:36 PM   #44
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
I would send one but it would be totally pointless for me as I am in wonderful Ohio and they would just pass mine up. I like the desert racing stuff. its fun to watch. Hopefully they dont shut down your playground.
It can't hurt. They don't ask for your location. Just spend 30 seconds sending them an email if you don't mind

http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/National...ontact_Us.html
Old 08-16-2010, 06:41 PM   #45
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
^ that is a good point, currently fast-aid is helping the family of the deceased, injured and are working with sloppy in case he gets hit with any civil suits.
good deal...id imagine its just a matter of time before the driver, and organizers get hit with several civil suits...
Old 08-16-2010, 06:42 PM   #46
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Whats going to happen to the future of "open" course offroading racing ? To soon to tell. As in any sanctioned event where fatalities occur there's an investgation (as there should be) & based on the findings of that investigation, it will weigh heavily on which direction they go in regards to regulations in place & those that are needed... Offroad OHV's & offroad racing in general have been in the crosshairs of some politicians & lobbyist for awhile now & it was just the type of ammunition they needed to further their argument for banning offroad events & closing areas now open for public offroad use, it was the last thing we needed for our argument to keep sanctioned events racing & keeping areas open....

God bless all that lost their lives & God bless all affected by this tragedy....

Be sure to send BLM an email with concerns as per link
Old 08-16-2010, 07:31 PM   #47
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
It can't hurt. They don't ask for your location. Just spend 30 seconds sending them an email if you don't mind

http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/National...ontact_Us.html
thanks! Email inbound.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:36 PM   #48
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
emailed
Old 08-16-2010, 08:09 PM   #50
Beast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to all

Name: Mark
Beast's Tacoma Gallery
email sent . Even though i dont live in california(i used too) i hope this helps
Old 08-16-2010, 09:17 PM   #51
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
email sent
Old 08-16-2010, 09:24 PM   #52
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
did i see somewhere that someone is making ribbon decals?
Old 08-16-2010, 09:41 PM   #54
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
here you go:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
Engage Off Road, Trifectaoffroad.com and Jackassvinyl.com will be making the ribbons in rememberance of those we lost in the MDR California 200 on August 14th 2010, ALL proceeds will be going to Fast-Aid.org for the friends and families affected by the accident, you can contact Engage Off Road @ 909-238-6788, to purchase a vinyl ribbon or purchase them directly thru Trifectaoffroad.com thank you all for your support and God Bless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
trifecta is working on it and with our website still not up we are asking everyone that wants one to send us a message via Face Book, just add it to the list, they will be done today and ready to mail out so we can contact you their...thank you for all the encouraging words...Hassim...EngageOffRoad....909-238-6788

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00001008478564
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Old 08-16-2010, 10:40 PM   #56
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
http://www.versiononevinyl.com/index...c5f9b274e9cec6

these guys have some ribbon ones
Old 08-16-2010, 10:59 PM   #57
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
When i heard about this, the first thing that came to mind was how stupid are those people for standing so close to a track? It puts a lot of pressure on the drivers to avoid things like this..... If they aren't focused then accidents happen. It's like standing right next to a NASCAR track without the fences, if cars wreck and get air borne they are gonna go flying in what direction that they are in. An accident like this was inevitable, no way to fence the desert. When a few people die from something like this that's been going on for years, everything gets shut down and ruins the fun for everyone else. My prayer's go out to the families, no one deserves to die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by James3492 View Post
I think there just trying to make the news come to them... so they can get popular. cuz i know fer sure if i were them i would be running.
James are you agreeing with the above post and saying the deaths were a publicity issue? I am in no way trying to be a dick here, just looking for clarification
Old 08-16-2010, 11:00 PM   #58
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Emailed.