Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Important Desert News

Old 08-17-2010, 02:06 AM   #61
Jetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Division
Name: Carlos
Jetta1cab's Tacoma Gallery
I've sent my email. Hope it helps the cause.

http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/National...ontact_Us.html
Old 08-17-2010, 02:05 PM   #63
Jetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Division
Name: Carlos
Jetta1cab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetta1cab View Post
I've sent my email. Hope it helps the cause.

http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/National...ontact_Us.html
Here's the reply e-mail I received from BLM this morning:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Bureau of Land Management.

The BLM is conducting an official national review of the tragic OHV
incident on Saturday, August 14, at its Johnson Valley OHV Open Area, as
well as continuing to cooperate with other involved law enforcement
agencies in the law enforcement investigation. We expect the review and
investigations to be done expeditiously, but we have no specific completion date. We will issue further information as it becomes available.

Meanwhile, the BLM is reviewing all OHV events in the California Desert
District for safety provisions. At this point, all options that would
increase the safety to spectators of these kinds of events on public lands
are being considered.

cq@blm.gov
08/17/2010 05:04 AM
Old 08-17-2010, 02:09 PM   #64
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hello,

investigations to be done expeditiously, but we have no specific completion date. We will issue further information as it becomes available.

are being considered.

cq@blm.gov
It's good that they are not making conclusions without a full investigation, and I appreciate the fact that they are concerned with the spectators' safety over eco/bio-diversity politics
Old 08-17-2010, 04:23 PM   #65
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Official statement from BLM:
http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/att...3&d=1282076009
Old 08-17-2010, 05:12 PM   #66
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Dude they are just trying to cover their asses and they all know they are full of shit about the only 300 spectators and the 15 mph thing
Old 08-17-2010, 05:49 PM   #67
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hello,

are being considered.

cq@blm.gov
I got the exact same thing back. I'm surprised I got something and so quick to.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:19 PM   #68
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

in case you guys didnt catch Ivan Stewart's interview:
http://www.kusi.com/home/100909754.html
Old 08-17-2010, 11:02 PM   #69
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
I got the exact same thing back. I'm surprised I got something and so quick to.
got that as well
Old 08-18-2010, 12:54 AM   #70
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
With the help of all your emails, BLM has re-issued the permit to M.O.R.E. for their next race in Barstow on 9/11.

Please make sure if you go to spectate, you observe the mandatory distance of at least 150 feet from edge of race course.

The feds will likely be out in force and in plain clothes to observe the crowd, so keep it safe, and for you pot heads, keep it legal!

Old 08-18-2010, 07:04 AM   #71
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
^ great news Mike. I also sent a thank email to the blm after the response i got. Don't be stupid out their.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:41 PM   #73
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
With the help of all your emails, BLM has re-issued the permit to M.O.R.E. for their next race in Barstow on 9/11.

Please make sure if you go to spectate, you observe the mandatory distance of at least 150 feet from edge of race course.

The feds will likely be out in force and in plain clothes to observe the crowd, so keep it safe, and for you pot heads, keep it legal!

awesome news!

Be safe out there guys! One of these days I need to drop what I am doing and take a trip out there to watch one of these races.
Old 03-20-2011, 05:47 PM   #74
Custom KING
romancito104 is on a distinguished road
romancito104's Tacoma Gallery
awesome news!!
Old 08-18-2011, 01:55 PM   #75
Reading...
Us3r is on a distinguished road
Army: Discharged Med 08 19D Infantry
Name: Mike
Us3r's Tacoma Gallery
seeing as this is an old thread which is also a sticky...

are there any on going "issues" with BLM as of lately?
Old 08-18-2011, 02:02 PM   #76
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
wow didnt see this was a year old, should i still send an email?
Old 08-19-2011, 07:06 AM   #77
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
The BLM'S new rules and regulations caused SCORE to cancel their annual primm race in September! They will now hold another Race in san Felipe Mexico!! So because of the BLM rules score is now only running one race in the US!
Old 08-22-2011, 10:30 AM   #78
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
wow didnt see this was a year old, should i still send an email?
it never hurts to let BLM know how much we love and charish our deserts, also never hurts to let them know we appreciate all their hard work