Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

HB meet

Old 07-29-2008, 12:59 PM   #21
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
AAHAHAHAHHAHA and our list is like only 5
Old 08-03-2008, 01:51 PM   #22
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Bump
Old 08-08-2008, 10:48 PM   #23
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump!
Old 08-08-2008, 10:50 PM   #24
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2 more weeks baby!! 05prerunner we should meet up and u can play with my new toy
Old 08-08-2008, 10:52 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
2 more weeks baby!! 05prerunner we should meet up and u can play with my new toy

new toy??
Old 08-08-2008, 10:55 PM   #26
Tuned By Gadget

i dloaded the dynolicious check out my times http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...ous-times.html
Old 08-08-2008, 10:58 PM   #27

Quote:
i dloaded the dynolicious check out my times http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...ous-times.html
you would probalby beat me badly....
lol u actually closed a road down for it......damn......
Old 08-08-2008, 11:00 PM   #28
Tuned By Gadget

theres a nice straight away thats quiet thats between two cities. i had one friend parked at one end, and my other friend parked at the other end, drove by a couple times to make sure it was safe and empty, got the ok and went
Old 08-08-2008, 11:02 PM   #29

Quote:
theres a nice straight away thats quiet thats between two cities. i had one friend parked at one end, and my other friend parked at the other end, drove by a couple times to make sure it was safe and empty, got the ok and went
cool man. Hey, come chat w/ us man.
http://www.chatzy.com/863813921924
Old 08-09-2008, 11:23 AM   #30

Quote:
that program sounds pretty cool..
Does it only work on the ipod touch?
Old 08-09-2008, 01:42 PM   #31
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try to make it up there.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:23 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I'll try to make it up there.
cool man. The more the better!
Old 08-10-2008, 01:07 PM   #33

BUMP!! Only about 2 weeks left!!
Old 08-10-2008, 01:11 PM   #34
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nevermind. My truck is probably going to be in the shop getting repairs.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:16 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Nevermind. My truck is probably going to be in the shop getting repairs.
that really sucks man.....
Hopefully it gets repaired quickly and professionally.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #36

Thank you very much!
Old 08-12-2008, 02:29 PM   #37

Exclamation

Here's the updated CT list:
1. Stdtaco, BigSteve, drinks
2. titospretaco - Tito- maybe. will see what to bring when it gets closer
3. LilWhtTaco - Rex, ditto ^^^^^ (dont worry i wont roll empty handed)
4. Sergio-- drinks
5. XDsm - Nigel - will see what I can do, won't be empty handed
6. BSP 05 X- Runner - Brett - I'll pick it up when i get there...
7. mjonags32 (maybe)
8. SFAMYTACO (maybe)
9. lenie03
10. SD TACO
11. taco on steiroids
12. Bobby B ---X-Runner Caps and shirts if I have money
13. Street (maybe)
14. 07SWB, Mike
15. my95trokita, James
16. tacorunner619, maybe
17. Yankeetaco72
18. Ether (maybe)
19. vtechthis, "BigE " will bring as much stuff as i can
20. xrknight-Hugo- also will see what I can bring. Won't be empty handed.
21. comasport4x4 - burgers
22. mjbtaco-Michael
23. Drew02
24. Socalchris, maybe
25. AndyInoc
26. neily
27 magikbean562(greg)- maybe
28. xwikedonex - maybe
29. thebeachcruiser
30. johnny06
31. DrifterFreak210- and friends
32. Pelon
33. Keeper92 (David) Salsa and Chips![/i]
34. Vince77-Kevin--will pick up stuff when I get there.
35. Midknight X RunneR- Can bring A grill again if needed, and anything else
36. WhatThePho?(Andre), maybe, if so drinks and hotdogs
37. Racer_X
38. DieToRemain-maybe
39. Mannyfresh619-maybe
40. ofiveprerunner - Paper Plates, Cups, Sodas, Chips.....
41. OneFunTaco - X3 Trucks
42. Mr. Taco
43. Doomader - I will try to make it to it
44. Flamingsushi
45. The_Dude
46. Dominate - Maybe, Grounded
47. DayOldTaco
48. Pezsez
49. Redx08-Jaime-count me in most def
50. Dropitmore

^^This meet is gonna be big!
Old 08-13-2008, 09:17 PM   #38

10 more days guys!!
Old 08-13-2008, 11:20 PM   #39
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Im leaving thursday and going to magic mountian, then head into LA on friday and go to either knotts or Cal adventure.

Looking forward to this again
Old 08-14-2008, 12:17 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Im leaving thursday and going to magic mountian, then head into LA on friday and go to either knotts or Cal adventure.

Looking forward to this again
cool man, i live a block away from Knotts
see you at the meet