Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

HB meet

Old 06-30-2008, 07:55 PM   #1
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
HB meet

This is posted on CT and at XR-U.. And its not just for those groups, If you got a taco show up and meet some new peeps. Ive been to two of them and there badass. I'll be there. Hope some of you can make it.. There were about 80 trucks there last year and there not all X-Runners there were alot of lifted trucks also
http://www.customtacos.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=116632
Old 07-08-2008, 10:56 PM   #2
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Exclamation

Here's more info on that meet:

Official Huntington Beach meet August 23rd

Date: August 23rd 2008

Location: 21601 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92646 (Huntington Beach State Beach) @33.648398,-117.988146 The parking lot in front of the smoke stacks. Some location as previous HB meets. The entrance to the parking lot that we will be located at is at the intersection of PCH + Newland
Time: Noon - whenever

lets make this one a good one.

remember bring some stuff for a bbq, just DONT BRING BEER. and we will do the actual cooking on the beach.

Hopefully all goes well. I'll definitely be there!!
Old 07-09-2008, 01:30 PM   #3
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
im there
Old 07-09-2008, 01:32 PM   #4
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
im there
cool man, the more tacos the better..... someone said that another car/truck forum has having a meet there the same day too...so try to get there a little early....
Oh yeah, parking is $10
Old 07-09-2008, 01:43 PM   #5
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ill probably get there around 11:30. is there a certain part of the parking lot everyone is meeting?
Old 07-09-2008, 02:17 PM   #6

Quote:
ill probably get there around 11:30. is there a certain part of the parking lot everyone is meeting?
Cool, i'll also be there around 11:30...as for the parking lot.....they just said "the parking lot in front of the smoke stacks"....... ( i think thats the lot on the left)
Old 07-09-2008, 09:13 PM   #7

Exclamation

The entrance to the parking lot where we will be at is at the intersection of PCH & Newland.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:43 PM   #8

BUMP - Let's get more people going!
Old 07-11-2008, 12:45 PM   #9
Tuned By Gadget

probably not that many so cal people on this board... but i know a crap load at CT are going
Old 07-11-2008, 12:53 PM   #10

Quote:
probably not that many so cal people on this board... but i know a crap load at CT are going
yeah man, from what i've seen on CT, this meet is gonna be BIG
Old 07-15-2008, 12:26 PM   #11
Custom KING
romancito104 is on a distinguished road
romancito104's Tacoma Gallery
what's CT??? i wish i could go but, that's my friends b-day BUMP!!hey Pre-Runner you finally got that meet you wanted.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #12
Tuned By Gadget

CT is short for customtacos.com if anyone if the socal LA/OC area that wants to meet before and all roll together lets make it happen! if not see u all there!
Old 07-15-2008, 03:18 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by romancito104 View Post
what's CT??? i wish i could go but, that's my friends b-day BUMP!!hey Pre-Runner you finally got that meet you wanted.
Yup, finally a meet nearby!! Sucks you can't go though. Maybe next year...(its a yearly meet)

Quote:
CT is short for customtacos.com if anyone if the socal LA/OC area that wants to meet before and all roll together lets make it happen! if not see u all there!
I'm down, Where would we all meet up though?
Old 07-15-2008, 03:21 PM   #14
Tuned By Gadget

where are u located. ill be coming from the lbc
Old 07-15-2008, 03:35 PM   #15

Quote:
where are u located. ill be coming from the lbc
I'm a block away from Knott's Berry Farm.
I guess that wont be working out....
Old 07-15-2008, 06:21 PM   #16
Custom KING
romancito104 is on a distinguished road
romancito104's Tacoma Gallery
dam yearly?? i can't wait another year!! bummer. i'll mark it on my calendar today!!
Old 07-15-2008, 06:24 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by romancito104 View Post
dam yearly?? i can't wait another year!! bummer. i'll mark it on my calendar today!!
Yeah man,you miss this one, then you might have to wait a whole year. btw, dates are subject to change (next year might be a different time)
Old 07-21-2008, 10:55 PM   #18

Late night BUMP
Old 07-26-2008, 02:53 PM   #19

BUMP! less than 1 month to go
Old 07-28-2008, 10:02 PM   #20
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Here's the list from CT

1. Stdtaco, BigSteve, drinks
2. titospretaco - Tito- maybe. will see what to bring when it gets closer
3. LilWhtTaco - Rex, ditto ^^^^^ (dont worry i wont roll empty handed)
4. Sergio-- drinks
5. XDsm - Nigel - will see what I can do, won't be empty handed
6. BSP 05 X- Runner - Brett - I'll pick it up when i get there...
7. mjonags32 (maybe)
8. SFAMYTACO (maybe)
9. lenie03
10. SD TACO
11. taco on steiroids
12. Bobby B ---X-Runner Caps and shirts if I have money
13. Street (maybe)
14. 07SWB, Mike
15. my95trokita, James
16. tacorunner619, maybe
17. Yankeetaco72
18. Ether (maybe)
19. vtechthis, "BigE " will bring as much stuff as i can
20. xrknight-Hugo- also will see what I can bring. Won't be empty handed.
21. comasport4x4 - burgers
22. mjbtaco-Michael
23. Drew02
24. Socalchris, maybe
25. AndyInoc, maybe
26. neily
27 magikbean562(greg)- maybe
28. xwikedonex - maybe
29. thebeachcruiser
30. johnny06
31. DrifterFreak210- and friends
32. Pelon
33. Keeper92 (David) Salsa and Chips![/i]
34. Vince77-Kevin--will pick up stuff when I get there.
35. Midknight X RunneR- Can bring A grill again if needed, and anything else
36. WhatThePho?(Andre), maybe, if so drinks and hotdogs
37. Racer_X
38. DieToRemain-maybe
39. Mannyfresh619-maybe
40. ofiveprerunner - Paper Plates, Cups, Sodas, Chips.....
41. OneFunTaco
42. Mr. Taco

And the list from XR-U

1. XDsm - Nigel
2. XrunninTaco - John
3. Lenie03 - Lenore
4. Lucke - Brian
5. BSP 05 X-Runner - Brett
6. Xrknights - Hugo
7. Bobby B (Brett and Lenie are Hard Core!) Woot Woot
8. 2tacos -jose
9. Vince... should be able to make this