Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics

Old 09-02-2010, 10:01 PM   #1
CrUnKjU!c3 will become famous soon enough

Name: Amit
CrUnKjU!c3's Tacoma Gallery
Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics

found an open spot so we decided to have a little fun got a puncture in one tire decided to destroy it since we had a spare turned out we blew the other tire. lol good thing we had two spares lol. changed the tires and continued on the trail
Attached Thumbnails
Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0109.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0111.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0130.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0182.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0197.jpg  

Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0206.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0208.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0209.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0213.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0219.jpg  

Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0220.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0221.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0243.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0307.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0240.jpg  

Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0241.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0271.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0286.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0294.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0325.jpg  

Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0327.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0329.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0362.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0413.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0414.jpg  

Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0416.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0417.jpg   Silverado Canyon trail run- Pics-dsc_0418.jpg  
Old 09-02-2010, 10:02 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
yeayuhhhh! lovin my silver taco! haha fun day man
Old 09-02-2010, 10:12 PM   #3
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
What are your plans/timeframe for front/rear suspension?
Old 09-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #4
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
we r both doin suspension around summer time hopefully, goin long travel, not sure when but hopefully soon!
Old 09-02-2010, 10:22 PM   #5
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
O. So no companies decided yet? TC/Camburg/Trifecta/DMZ?
Old 09-02-2010, 10:24 PM   #6

um im thinkin camburg or total chaos, most likely camburg tho
Old 09-02-2010, 10:31 PM   #7
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
who installed the halos on the red/white truck? do you guys still have the instructions? I need a copy.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:26 AM   #8

I installed them but never used any intructions,but i might still have them I'll look for it and let u know but I highly doubt tht i have it..
Old 09-03-2010, 10:39 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
who installed the halos on the red/white truck? do you guys still have the instructions? I need a copy.

okay yea i have the instructions, how do i get them to u? by fax or u wanna come pick them up?
Old 09-03-2010, 10:58 PM   #10
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
can u scan and email to me?
Old 09-03-2010, 11:21 PM   #11
interm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant future
Name: Matt
interm_4's Tacoma Gallery
CrUnKjU!c3 truck looks good with the fiberwerx glass will look even better with LT, you are also a victim of the infamous duct tape tail lights lol the fitments was horrible so i had mine glassed in to run led tails.
Old 09-03-2010, 11:29 PM   #12
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by interm_4 View Post
CrUnKjU!c3 truck looks good with the fiberwerx glass will look even better with LT, you are also a victim of the infamous duct tape tail lights lol the fitments was horrible so i had mine glassed in to run led tails.
I'm going to guess this would be Matt?

TO the OP. you guys look like you had a Blast. Did you make it to the Corona or Elsinore side?
Old 09-03-2010, 11:42 PM   #13
interm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant future
Name: Matt
interm_4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
I'm going to guess this would be Matt?
what up andre...
Old 09-03-2010, 11:51 PM   #14
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nothing Much, Figured it was you after you said LED fitted into the bed sides. lol
Old 09-04-2010, 12:30 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by interm_4 View Post
yea i cnt wait to get the longtravel but im probably gna hve to wait a year or so,need money and yea they fitments r horrible, iim still tryin to decide on what to do. could you send me pictures of your truck id like to see how you did it.
Old 09-04-2010, 09:16 AM   #16
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
dust...windows down...how can u guys do that?!?!
Old 09-04-2010, 09:50 AM   #17
cuz we were plannin to hit u up soon afterwards hahah nah idk man? i knw on his truck its cuz he doesnt have a working ac yet(the red truck) but mine were just down when we were switching the tires for music
i actually needa get my truck claybared and waxed nd a complete detail cuz ever since i bought it back in july its never been buffed and its got a few scratches that are bugging me!
Old 09-04-2010, 01:30 PM   #18
Greg Graffin 2016

Crunk I think I was you today, at Pioneer and Artesia. Truck looks good dirty
Old 09-04-2010, 05:05 PM   #19
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
cuz we were plannin to hit u up soon afterwards hahah nah idk man? i knw on his truck its cuz he doesnt have a working ac yet(the red truck) but mine were just down when we were switching the tires for music
i actually needa get my truck claybared and waxed nd a complete detail cuz ever since i bought it back in july its never been buffed and its got a few scratches that are bugging me!
well pm me haha when ur in sd
Old 09-04-2010, 10:58 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Crunk I think I was you today, at Pioneer and Artesia. Truck looks good dirty

yea i was at pioneer and artesia haha u saw me? what a small world lol