Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Bee Canyon/Indian Canyon labor day run

Old 09-07-2010, 11:45 PM   #1
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
Bee Canyon/Indian Canyon labor day run

Bobby(rzimm001) and I had the off roading bug in us and decided to hit up Bee Canyon Truck trail where it turns into Indian Canyon trail. Don't quote me on that I just had my GPS and was looking to get lost and have a great time. It's pre-runner friendly and could do it with an open diff. Here are some pics of this sweet section to jump. Just clean fun or stupidity just let me know.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:25 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics!! Looks like ya'll had fun
Old 09-08-2010, 10:53 PM   #4
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks super cool
Old 09-08-2010, 10:55 PM   #5
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
I want LT so bad
Old 09-08-2010, 11:00 PM   #6
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptowntaco View Post
I want LT so bad
wanna trade?lol
Old 09-08-2010, 11:11 PM   #7
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
wanna trade?lol
Think he has a deal there
Old 09-08-2010, 11:35 PM   #8
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTaco461 View Post
Think he has a deal there
Nothing on you 4 banger guys lol but i love my v6....

I also really wanna have the thrill to say i built my own truck from stock..

Not that you dont have a clean truck i like it alot
Old 09-08-2010, 11:38 PM   #9

other question how ruff is the landing on that jump with you LT? Always wanted to know lol
Old 09-08-2010, 11:40 PM   #10
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
other question how ruff is the landing on that jump with you LT? Always wanted to know lol
Lt sucks that shit up,smooth like a babys bottom
Old 09-08-2010, 11:43 PM   #11

Quote:
I don't blame you for wanting to keep the v6. I'll do a v6 swap in the future. check out the youtube vid if you haven't. Towards the end is the in-cab of the jump comparing the LT 5lug to midtravel 2gen. LT soaks up the jump nicely
Old 09-08-2010, 11:44 PM   #12

Quote:
Lt sucks that shit up,smooth like a babys bottom
Yea thats what i thought just looks like it bottoms out almost but i guess it never did lol.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:50 PM   #13
GETTN IT

Quote:
Yea thats what i thought just looks like it bottoms out almost but i guess it never did lol.
Bump stops keep it smooth
Old 09-08-2010, 11:54 PM   #14

Quote:
Bump stops keep it smooth
I need to upgrade to hydro bumps soon
Old 09-08-2010, 11:58 PM   #15

I just need to get some money soon but college is take it all.... lol I wish i was in Socal you guys have all the cool shit.. lol i am the odd one out up here lol no one understands why i bought a 2wd TRD lol when i tell them most just think i am stupid lol
Old 09-09-2010, 12:19 AM   #16

Quote:
I just need to get some money soon but college is take it all.... lol I wish i was in Socal you guys have all the cool shit.. lol i am the odd one out up here lol no one understands why i bought a 2wd TRD lol when i tell them most just think i am stupid lol
You can still do a good amount with a locked rear. Any flat land or trails in the bay area that you can explore through?
Old 09-09-2010, 12:42 AM   #17

Yea there are alot... not much right by me but up north about 1 hour i have family and a lot of trails up there. I went with one of my friends and he was going through what they call the water fall it has some big rocks and in a river bed. I was right behind him the whole time he did not know till the second day that we where there that my truck was 2wd... lol

He just asked why i had a prerunner tailgate on my 4x4 lol. Thats when i said because it is a prerunner lol. i have fun with 2 wheel drive it gives me a challenge. Every now and then i kinda wish i had 4x4, but then i think of LT and what my truck will be some time soon i hope...
Old 09-09-2010, 01:09 AM   #18
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTaco461 View Post
It was a great time to find a good local trail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySqPye3ejKQ?fs=1
Awesome video!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2010, 08:33 AM   #19
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
looks like fun! but I wouldn't be doing it with that windshield.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:50 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTacoms View Post
looks like fun! but I wouldn't be doing it with that windshield.
Haha it does need a reason to be replaced. The crack has been stopped by drilling holes at the end.