Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

ROWHER FLATS OHV 9/11/10 8:00 am

Old 09-10-2010, 07:29 PM   #1
ibengineer will become famous soon enoughibengineer will become famous soon enough
ibengineer's Tacoma Gallery
ROWHER FLATS OHV 9/11/10 8:00 am

we are meeting at rowher flats ohv at 8am at the entrace off of sierra highway. should be fun, 4x4 prolly required- but a 2wd with some big balls and a locker might make it.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:39 AM   #3
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-11-2010, 01:08 PM   #6
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SENIOR TACOROJO View Post
Oops sorry guys hope u didn't wait for me, forget to set alarm from pm to am lol.

Let's see some pics and make me mad I didn't go.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:30 PM   #7
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
^

What happened to you Brian?

We waited till about 8:30 then left. It was fun, we took Rowher Trail to the top of the mountain, then Rowher 4x4 trail down to Bouquet Cyn. After that we found a fire road off of Spunky Cyn and explored that for a while.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:57 PM   #8

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
I wasn't going to go bro, its was 3 of you guys, Cory, you, and ibengineer
Old 09-11-2010, 03:18 PM   #9
ibengineer will become famous soon enoughibengineer will become famous soon enough
ibengineer's Tacoma Gallery
yeah that was a lot of fun. Thanks for showing me the area man, we will have to do that again sometime, maybe lookout trail.

Overall - the trail was prolly not 4x2 friendly, pretty steep hills going both up and down. AND derek has no fear and will try any hill - even motorcycle trails lol.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:16 PM   #10
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Oh I thought u were #3 too Brian. I was pumped on going too as I went to sleep :'(
So how bout a lil gorman run the 2nd. Because its more 2wd friendly we usually have a good size turnout.
I would be down for another 4wd Rowher run after this next one.