Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

is this someones from here???

Old 09-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #1
pinktacos is on a distinguished road

pinktacos's Tacoma Gallery
is this someones from here???

http://www.jstarmotor.com/detail-200...d-5555297.html

Im contemplating ditching the 5 lugger

this is more of what i was hoping to get, didnt know if it was someones from here or not though????
Old 09-15-2010, 03:03 PM   #2
06lttaco has a spectacular aura about06lttaco has a spectacular aura about

06lttaco's Tacoma Gallery
dont buy anything from jstar! have friends that have had horrible experiences with them. they are not good people
Old 09-15-2010, 03:12 PM   #3
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
buying a truck already lifted/modded is like going 4th in a gangbang, sure it's the same end result but you don't really feel like you can take credit for it... just my .02
Old 09-15-2010, 05:23 PM   #4
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
If that is someone from here you wheels are fugly.

I would get rid of it too.
Old 09-15-2010, 05:27 PM   #5
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
thos 20's is hot y0e!
Old 09-15-2010, 05:29 PM   #6
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
thos 20's is hot y0e!

you would like them you big MAN you.
Old 09-15-2010, 05:30 PM   #7
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
ok "my truck is three different colors"
Old 09-15-2010, 05:38 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
ok "my truck is three different colors"
From hitting 2 other cars i believe
Old 09-16-2010, 10:33 AM   #9
pinktacos is on a distinguished road

pinktacos's Tacoma Gallery
it wasnt the wheels, nor the lift already. More of looking to see the history on it. It was last serviced in Irvine hence why i thought it might be someones on here. I called over there about it, they didnt want to seem to talk about it over the phone. i guess i wasnt inquiring about the 8 lambos they have there, so it wasnt a priority for them. They have a huge building with tons of cars there. Anyway, i just am looking for something a little stronger to tow with, and i should have sprang for a v6 in hindsight, but oh well.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:57 AM   #10
buy mine, you will have a v6 but you can't tow anything.