Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

= => Address to MOD DAY 9 this Sunday Sept 26th <= =

Old 09-20-2010, 11:19 AM   #1
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
= => Address to MOD DAY 9 this Sunday Sept 26th <= =

Add yourselves to the Official MOD DAY 9 List

I'll be PMing all those on the list the Address to Chris's house by 8pm tonight.

If you don't get the address, please PM me, or someone on the Official List to get the address.

<< COPY AND PASTE YOURSELF ONTO THE LIST >>

0 jdkeller - Whatever yall want me to bring. PA install. I won't get there til 3PM.
.25-Retard: Ill bring my jack, some stands, and some food
0.5- Sandman427 Hookah and this damn time we will smoke it!! lol PA INSTALL... MANNY U BETTER BE THERE!!
1. WhatThePho? Drinks and Wieners. Strippers for Mikes Stripper Pole?
2. IAMRAYZIAN / BEER+CHIPS+FOOTBALL+POKER-SET / CB INSTALL
3. bajamoon - ketchup, mustard, relish and mayo.
4. STR8_BEAST - basketball? coal? brats? hopes and dreams? /CBPA install/ rear leafs n shocks
5. Sky- Coke, BHLM, Satohshi grille! Help anyone!
6. OCaron, Owen - Ill bring whatever, and help with anything people need.
7. Stupid hurts. - Plates and cups. If I can get the parts in time, CB install.
8. MotoXdoer - have to work sat nite/early sun morning. beer, soda, help with aaorns wire mod
9. Shredtacoma- ill bring whatever, If i get my parts in time maybe rear shocks and UCA's
10-milo39- beer / mod- non still saving money for my lift dammit!
11. MikesDoubleCab - beer - will need help installing stripper pole in bed of my truck
12. interm_4 - hot dog buns
13. route wires thru cab and locker anytime mod
14. fighterpilot53-soldering stuff for speedometers, sodas burgers. (i dont drink haha)
15.th3bigk0-cups and drinks?
16. tacomacrazy-- helping hand??? ooo Donuts!
17. sdheda - fog light anytime mod, chips, and guacamole
18. tacomaville: pizza... fog light anytime mod, coilovers/uca's
19. ryanjboutin - water, beer + medium cooler, no mods, just wanna see some sickass Tacos.
20.KB24 - water,chips, albertsons wings,sleves on fogs mod
21. Jefferson - I'll help with whatever mods needed to be done.. I'd like to get someone to help me unfuck my headlights and fogs (they're all fogged over..!) and the extra D rings in the bed.
22.Jonny- no mods to install. just wanna meet some hot & horny locals
23. Tacodanny - no mods to install. soda
24. Rally97Taco- will take Some Carne Asada so make sure theirs a grill, CB Radio install

25. Jeff (throughitall) BHLM and bulbs for the fogs and headlights as well.
26. LBtaco - don't have any mods to do. I'll just point and look
27.iamgnation - Beer- no mods, just want to meet and see some sick tacos
Old 09-21-2010, 12:09 PM   #2
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
OK, I've sent out 32 PM's with the address this morning and if you didn't get a PM.

Please PM me, Chris (Its_Taco_Time), or anyone of the Official List to obtain the address.

Its going to be a very nice turn out.

Why you ask?
ITs always been an Amazing Large Turn Out!

We will be doing Mods, BBQing, Beer Pong, Sunday Football, Shooting the Shit, and whatever else we can get a bunch of Dudes to do on a Sunday away from the Girlfriend, Wives, families, or for some like Manny, Jonny & JD, BOYFRIENDS.

Click Below for Offcial Thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post2091410
Old 09-22-2010, 11:07 AM   #3
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the CONFIRMED List as of today! Anymore coming. Add yourself on and I'll PM you the address.

0.5- Sandman427 Hookah and this damn time we will smoke it!! lol PA INSTALL... MANNY U BETTER BE THERE!!
4. STR8_BEAST - basketball? coal? brats? hopes and dreams? /CBPA install/ rear leafs n shocks
8. jdkeller - Whatever yall want me to bring. PA install. I won't get there til 3PM
9. Shredtacoma- ill bring whatever, If i get my parts in time maybe rear shocks and UCA's
11. MikesDoubleCab - beer - will need help installing stripper pole in bed of my truck
14. fighterpilot53-soldering stuff for speedometers, sodas burgers. (i dont drink haha)
19. ryanjboutin - water, beer + medium cooler, no mods, just wanna see some sickass Tacos.
21. Jefferson - I'll help with whatever mods needed to be done.. I'd like to get someone to help me unfuck my headlights and fogs (they're all fogged over..!) and the extra D rings in the bed.
24. Rally97Taco- will take Some Carne Asada so make sure theirs a grill, CB Radio install
28.magikbean562- you fuckers know the deal on what im taking
29. ZestysTaco- chips, drinks, need help with suspension
30. HBtacoma- drinks hotdogs and snacks. helping others
Old 09-22-2010, 06:15 PM   #5
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^I'm glad you're aware of that. Since I mentioned this is Sunday the 26th. Way to bring up Saturday the 25th.

+1 Rep for you!
Old 09-22-2010, 06:17 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
8. jdkeller - Whatever yall want me to bring. PA install. I won't get there til 3PM
31. whippersnapper02 - ice or whatever is needed. no mods but i can help
Old 09-22-2010, 09:16 PM   #7
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
OK, I've sent out 32 PM's with the address this morning and if you didn't get a PM.

Please PM me, Chris (Its_Taco_Time), or anyone of the Official List to obtain the address.

Its going to be a very nice turn out.

Why you ask?
ITs always been an Amazing Large Turn Out!

We will be doing Mods, BBQing, Beer Pong, Sunday Football, Shooting the Shit, and whatever else we can get a bunch of Dudes to do on a Sunday away from the Girlfriend, Wives, families, or for some like Manny, Jonny & JD, BOYFRIENDS.

Click Below for Offcial Thread

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post2091410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Saturday is the 25th...

Quote:
^I'm glad you're aware of that. Since I mentioned this is Sunday the 26th. Way to bring up Saturday the 25th.

+1 Rep for you!

Old 09-22-2010, 11:32 PM   #8
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

+1 Rep for you!
Damn, wow.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:36 PM   #9
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post

good job. Ill finish him off
Old 09-23-2010, 11:09 AM   #10
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
This is the Official Roster as of 11:05am 9/23/10
**ADD YOURSELF IF NEEDED**

We have 34 TACOS & Plenty of More People!

Starts @ 10am till Whenever!

8. jdkeller - Whatever yall want me to bring. PA install. I won't get there til 3PM.
31. whippersnapper02 - do we need ice? no mods to do
32. Jerez - ill look around n if we need nething ill go get it. lol. no mods today.

Does Anyone have a Portable Basketball Court that they can bring?
Old 09-23-2010, 11:10 AM   #11
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Damn, wow.
You know I'm just messin with you man. . . Its the INTERNET! Serious Businatch!
Come Out to Mod Day!
Old 09-23-2010, 01:18 PM   #12
Regretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Regretless Rob's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Regretless Rob
This is the Official Roster as of 1:18pm 9/23/10
**ADD YOURSELF IF NEEDED**

We have 35 TACOS & Plenty of More People!

Starts @ 10am till Whenever!

8. jdkeller - Whatever yall want me to bring. PA install. I won't get there til 3PM.
32. Jerez - ill look around n if we need nething ill go get it. lol. no mods today.
33. Regretless Rob- same as jerez.. and ill have the tunes ..no mod.. maybe
Old 09-24-2010, 09:24 PM   #14
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone want to make a Tourney style Bracket!

We can. The rules are whatevers! Lets get it going on the Beer Pong!

Update for 9:17pm 9/24/10

36 Tacomas w/2 FGhays! & Many More People!
2. IAMRAYZIAN / BRATS+COOLER+SODAS+BASKETBALL+FOOTBALL+POKER-SET / Mods=CB INSTALL/Brake Paint/Chilling out!
33.Mr. Brown- No mods needed
34. Pyro - BEER- No mods needed, coming to learn some cool things about tacos and meet new people.
35. 21218 - lot of soda. just coming to chill and check out some breezies
36. Natemx - Snacks & Meet & Great!

Amir & I will leave out of Sherman Oaks
(405/101fwy) @ 8:15am

for all those who want to Caravan to Yorba Linda.

We will be there from 7:45-8:15 in front of Gelson Market

off Van Nuys Blvd & 101 Freeway.

Old 09-24-2010, 10:55 PM   #15
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Ew who invited the FGays?

It will be cool cuz my girlfriend wants to buy an Fgay so she can check them out haha
Old 09-25-2010, 12:50 PM   #16
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
We now have more guys coming ! ! !

Attention : We added "SLIP n SLIDE" due to the hot weather tomorrow!

What an awesome way to cool down with after Beer Pong & Mods!

Bring your Swim Shorts and a Towel!
Old 09-25-2010, 01:00 PM   #17
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Is JD and Manny going to be sporting their Bikinis?
Old 09-25-2010, 01:12 PM   #18
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
Ryan and I will be rollin up from San Diego together...

Anybody in Orange County want to join in?

PM me if you do...

Cheers
Old 09-25-2010, 05:16 PM   #20
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
IDK if you guys are allowed to drink BEER at a TW "sponsored" event

hahah