Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Pics from Sunday in Big Bear Trails

Old 09-20-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Pics from Sunday in Big Bear Trails

Just wanna share some pics I took yesterday on a ride on some trails near Big Bear.

This is where it got scary for me, but I had no choice so I went for it.

Old 09-20-2010, 06:38 PM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics
Old 09-20-2010, 06:40 PM   #3
CorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
CorrectionCop's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:59 PM   #5
Griztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to behold
Griztaco's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics. looks like some rough country. I wouldn't want to drive up that trail in grandpas caddie thats for sure
Old 09-20-2010, 07:02 PM   #7
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics, sure wish there were places like that around here.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:05 PM   #9
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Where do you live?
South Carolina, I love it here but I just wish there were more open places to wheel like out west.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:13 PM   #11
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
This is where it got scary for me, but I had no choice so I went for it.

Why was that scary. I can drive over that in my wife's minivan. Your truck is a lot more capable than you think. Especially if you have 4wd and a locker.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:27 PM   #14
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Why was that scary. I can drive over that in my wife's minivan. Your truck is a lot more capable than you think. Especially if you have 4wd and a locker.
I'm no 4WD, and the only spotter was my gf, so... And I meant here though, rugged trail tires suck, and I just did'n wanna hit my truck.

Old 09-20-2010, 07:33 PM   #15
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
cool pics........... i am going to go there someday.....
U'll like it, in the winter as well.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:57 AM   #16
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics, I'm glad you & your girl found some trails, Arrowhead is for rich snobs & Big Bear has some good trails, I wanna see that fool take the wife's mini van down that one..
Old 09-21-2010, 09:09 AM   #17
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Pics.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:42 PM   #18
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, and I know I would like to see that off road minivan as well, LOL.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #19
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm telling you guys my wife's minivan would kick your trucks ass.