Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

dont know how the AZ guys handle it. 108 in socal

Old 09-27-2010, 03:27 PM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
dont know how the AZ guys handle it. 108 in socal

Hot as hell today wtf...was nice the past week. Suddenly 108 in where Im at (long beach)
Old 09-27-2010, 03:28 PM   #2
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Suriously this sucks
Old 09-27-2010, 03:31 PM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
I walked 3 blocks in downtown LA today to get food, i almost passed out, it was incredible. But for some reason, it never feels quite as hot in AZ, i think it's the altitude
Old 09-27-2010, 03:33 PM   #5
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
We should have had mod day today. It wasn't hot enough yesterday
Old 09-27-2010, 03:36 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
We're used to it

108 is sweater weather...

Old 09-27-2010, 03:42 PM   #7
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I just heard 113 in LA
Old 09-27-2010, 03:44 PM   #8
rmdesigns will become famous soon enough

rmdesigns's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, this is ridiculous!!
Off the 57 and 60 in Diamond Bar @ Noon!
Old 09-27-2010, 03:56 PM   #10
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
We pay the price in the summer here in AZ, but we love the shorts weather we have until Xmas! I'm an AZ native of 36 years so I'm just used to the heat.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:00 PM   #11
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
We're used to it

108 is sweater weather...

Hey Scott how close are you (or anyone in AZ) to Stanfield ??

My sister lives there
Old 09-27-2010, 04:02 PM   #12
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post

My sister lives there
I'm a little less than 70 miles away from Stanfield (And hour and 20 min drive)
Old 09-27-2010, 04:02 PM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post

My sister lives there
Not sure man
Old 09-27-2010, 04:05 PM   #14
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I'm a little less than 70 miles away from Stanfield (And hour and 20 min drive)

Hi Connor shoulda figured you'd know !!! haha

pretty warm out there still she tells me
Old 09-27-2010, 04:08 PM   #15
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
The sun is closing up on us, by 1212 we are burning alive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2010, 04:21 PM   #16
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah fuck this, it's 108 in my backyard.
Im about to turn the a/c on (we barely use it 3-4 times a year)

doesn't nostradamus say something like

At a latitude of forty-eight degrees
At the end of Cancer (22 July) so great (is the) drought.
Fish in the sea, river and lake boiled hectic,
in distress from fire in the sky.

mmm I love the doom and gloom prophecies
Old 09-27-2010, 04:27 PM   #17
wooddogg922 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwooddogg922 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwooddogg922 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwooddogg922 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwooddogg922 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwooddogg922 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwooddogg922 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwooddogg922 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwooddogg922 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwooddogg922 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwooddogg922 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Woody
wooddogg922's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to wooddogg922
Can't wait to play soccer in 3 hours.. It's still 104 at the complex my team plays at. A/C, cold beer, and monday night football sure sounds like a better idea right now.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:28 PM   #18
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
i like this weather but passed 8pm.... pretty chill outside and dark
Old 09-27-2010, 05:29 PM   #19
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
It was a 125 or past that in my shop since 10:30. I need a new job

Old 09-27-2010, 07:18 PM   #20
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooddogg922 View Post
Can't wait to play soccer in 3 hours.. It's still 104 at the complex my team plays at. A/C, cold beer, and monday night football sure sounds like a better idea right now.

Hell yeah, I'm crackin' a beer right now !!

It was a hot day in Lakeside today , hell its still about 90 at 7:20