Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

8th Pismo Jamboree

Old 09-29-2010, 06:03 PM   #1
TundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cris
TundraStop's Tacoma Gallery
8th Pismo Jamboree

Picture and Video thread!

Post em if you got em, only positive talk here please! Thanks to all that came out and took part in this awesome event with us!
Old 09-29-2010, 08:53 PM   #2
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6HGvZAg8Yg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtoDzG47uDY

My friend mounted the Gopro wrong so it fell off lmao.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBdyzOqbAL0
Old 09-29-2010, 09:06 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
looks sweet Ill have to go next year
Old 09-29-2010, 09:16 PM   #4
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Here's all of mine
Big thanks to everyone that helped put on this event, had a blast!

Old 09-29-2010, 09:21 PM   #5
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, MsTRD i didnt get to meet you but you're a cutie!!!!

Old 09-29-2010, 09:32 PM   #6
Blaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
Blaktak's Tacoma Gallery
This might be considered a noob question... but how do 2wd trucks fair at the dunes...
Old 09-29-2010, 09:36 PM   #7
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
Wow, MsTRD i didnt get to meet you but you're a cutie!!!!

haha thanks, you sure we didn't meet? were you there friday night?
Old 09-29-2010, 09:37 PM   #8

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaktak View Post
This might be considered a noob question... but how do 2wd trucks fair at the dunes...

no good unless you have a lot of power... i seen 2wd getting pulled left to right. but i also seen a 2wd Tundra putting work idk if it was SC'd
Old 09-29-2010, 09:38 PM   #9
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaktak View Post
as you can see from my pictures, my truck got stuck quite a few times! I think it could have done better, but this was our first time driving in the sand...once we got going my truck did great, it was when we came to a stop and wanted to go again where we had problems
Old 09-29-2010, 09:45 PM   #10
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
Saturday night run... 2wd prerunner 4runner getting winched
Old 09-29-2010, 09:54 PM   #11

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTRD View Post
haha thanks, you sure we didn't meet? were you there friday night?

Nope we didnt, Yeah, i was coming with my friend from panda's, remember he offered?
Old 09-29-2010, 09:56 PM   #12
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
Nope we didnt, Yeah, i was coming with my friend from panda's, remember he offered?
yeaa i remember, i remember seeing you but yeah, i guess we didn't actually meet
Old 09-29-2010, 09:57 PM   #13
A.K.A slosurfer
TuRDVan is on a distinguished road

Marines: '97-'01 Asst. Section Leader, 3rd Platoon Echo Company, 3rd Amphibious Assault Battalion, 1st MarDiv
Name: Chris
TuRDVan's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, another Pismo Jamboree in the bag, and I’m already looking forward to next year’s Jamboree!

First off I would like to thank all of you who came out and participated this year. I hope everyone had fun, it certainly looked like you all were. Also, thanks for doing such a great job keeping the area clean and picking up after yourselves when you left. You all are what this event is about.

Thanks to Lance (Good Times) for all his help, running the website, logistical help, and dealing with all the red tape this year. I seriously mean it when I say that without him, there would have been no Pismo Jamboree this year. Also thanks to Cris from Tundrastop for his help again this year.

All the vendors/sponsors really stepped it up this year and made for an amazing raffle and awesome goodie bags. Huge thanks to 5.11 Tactical, Advance Adapters, BajaRack, Benchmade, Brunton, Bulletproof Suspensions, Hella, HiLift, Icon Vehicle Dynamics, MHT wheels, Fuel Wheels, N-Fab, Off Road Jerky, Offroad Lights, Overland Warehouse, Powertank, Poly Performance, ProComp, Ready Lift, Realm of Creativity, Rolling Big Power, Rent our Toys, Roxie’s Market and Deli, SMP Fabworks, San Diego Off Road Innovations, Sparkplugs.com, Stubbs Welding, Taps Trucks and Auto Accessories, Toyo Tires, Trail Gear, Tundrastop, UltimateYota, Volant, and Warn Industries (let me know if I missed anyone). Thanks again!

Huge thanks to Roxie’s Market and Deli for doing deli sandwiches for Saturday’s dinner! The sandwiches were amazing! For those that did not get one, you missed out!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the GPS poker challenge. We tried some new stuff that may or may not have worked or been explained good enough, but it made for some pretty funny pictures and youtube videos.

This year was also the biggest by far. We had 90 vehicles sign in and get a goodie bag. We had 52 vehicles show up for the early morning group photo! Not bad considering many were still in camp sleeping and many more arrived later on Saturday. We also had some amazing weather and a full moon for the evening runs. The night run to go pick up the gps points was a blast! I think we started out with about 5 vehicles on the night run and by the end we came back to camp with about 15. Next year if we have clear weather like that, we need to get a night time group shot. It was really cool to be leading the night run and look back and see all those rigs in a caravan with their lights on.

We are already planning and thinking about how to make next year’s Jamboree even better, so if you have an idea, constructive criticism, or want to help in some way, feel free to PM me or Lance, or email me at slosurfer@ultimateyota.com

Thanks again, and I’ll see you next year,
Chris
Old 09-29-2010, 10:03 PM   #14
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
^^ Thanks man! I had a blast! Will definetely be back next year!
Old 09-29-2010, 10:04 PM   #15
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Moved the pics over to this thread....

2nd entrance into the Oceano Dunes

Chachie pulling out a Tahoe

Group Photo (I think I counted about 50 trucks in just the group picture)

ThexBusxDriver, Me and 1337Taco

Camp

Following back into camp

ThexBusxDriver and a few of his saves in his "SS" Tacoma!

Money!

Bruce!

The King Shock shirts I won in the raffle
Old 09-29-2010, 11:46 PM   #16
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Here are some pics I took, sorry about the quality as there are cell phone pics. I wish I had more photo ops with you guys.

Again, a big thank you to all that helped put this event together and also the vendors for putting up awesome prizes to be raffled off.

Maybe next year I'll walk around and meet more folks from TW.

Found 2 jeeps trying to blend in with the cool kids

thexbusxdriver-----ilovetacos

Ill admit something embarrassing, I wondered why this little 5 lug was so damn heavy.... I left my parking break on

strike a pose...its like Gavin knew my bro was taking a picture haha

This dude was deep in a sand trap

Worst part of going to the dunes.....Going home

Had a blast see you guys next year.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:49 PM   #17
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Moar.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:51 PM   #18
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a good time. Would love to make it there one of these days...
Old 09-29-2010, 11:54 PM   #19

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-30-2010, 09:47 AM   #20
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Here are mine: