Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

junkyards in socal

Old 09-30-2010, 06:10 PM   #1
CrUnKjU!c3 will become famous soon enough

Name: Amit
CrUnKjU!c3's Tacoma Gallery
junkyards in socal

I have been looking for trd sport seat for a while n i have called so many junkyards but nobody has anything. do u guys know any junkyards that may possibly help me?
Old 09-30-2010, 09:06 PM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Junk yards are a dime a dozen in Fontana. A lot of them are on Arrow Blvd or Whittram east of Cherry. I swear there's like 10 on one street and even more in the surronding areas.

Here are two different maps with some possible repeats.

Specifically, try this one.
All Toyota Auto Dismantling
8569 Beech Ave # B, Fontana, CA (909) 356-8200

http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com....ed=0CCgQtgMwAA

http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com....ed=0CCgQtgMwAA
Old 09-30-2010, 09:10 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Most yards I have been to have nothing but old cars like 95 and older. Try Cal Mini in Montclair.

http://calminitruck.com/
Old 10-01-2010, 02:08 AM   #4
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
I would suggest Calmini as well. I know Engage sells a lot of their extra parts from their builds there. Sold all my parts there. I'm sure you are bound to find your seats there
Old 10-03-2010, 10:42 PM   #5
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krumble View Post
I would suggest Calmini as well. I know Engage sells a lot of their extra parts from their builds there. Sold all my parts there. I'm sure you are bound to find your seats there
what parts did u sell them? how much did u make? i jst wus curious on how much money these junkyards actually give you