Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

New trail for Corral canyon OHV

Old 10-07-2010, 01:37 PM   #1
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
New trail for Corral canyon OHV

Haven't seen a rating for this yet but I'm thinking its between single to double black diamond, doesn't matter tho, I'm ready but my truck isn't , can't wait til it is. I think they (Tierra Del Sol 4wheelers club) call it Gunslinger 2 or something like that, looks fun !!!

OOOPS, looks like theres 2 Gunslinger 911-A & Gunslinger 911-B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ueg9ljOGHUM?version=3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUnoDD2l3TA?version=3
Old 10-07-2010, 04:04 PM   #2
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Looking forward to see some of the Corral Canyon stuff after our first stop in Matt's play area!
Old 10-07-2010, 08:52 PM   #3
ibengineer will become famous soon enoughibengineer will become famous soon enough
ibengineer's Tacoma Gallery
looks fun - If i had sa
Old 10-08-2010, 12:37 AM   #6
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Wow those trails look crazy. Good luck to you guys. LOL
Old 10-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #7
84socal is on a distinguished road

Name: the hated mother fucker
84socal's Tacoma Gallery
thats my buddy mike filming in the black jeep i believe those trails were built by some members of scuff
Old 10-09-2010, 07:47 PM   #8
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 84socal View Post
thats my buddy mike filming in the black jeep i believe those trails were built by some members of scuff
Damn brother your on top of it, your right it was scuff I helped SDORC last year build the motocross track ..

You in/from TTORA ?
Old 10-10-2010, 05:36 PM   #9

84socal's Tacoma Gallery
hahahaha just a forum whore hahaha im on ttora occasionally iv stayed away from there cause i seem to get into pissin matches with a few people over there

but i belong to the rockbrawlers

check us out when u get a chance u usually wheel hardcore trails at the hammers usually once a month if not more but up for mostly any trails well at least i am
Old 10-10-2010, 06:08 PM   #10
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahahaha just a forum whore hahaha im on ttora occasionally iv stayed away from there cause i seem to get into pissin matches with a few people over there

but i belong to the rockbrawlers

check us out when u get a chance u usually wheel hardcore trails at the hammers usually once a month if not more but up for mostly any trails well at least i am

Sounds good ,you "hated mother fucker" haha ! nice name !!
I'm Doug by the way & I'll def. look you guys up...
Old 10-10-2010, 08:05 PM   #11
Yep im that Peejay..
peejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nice

Navy:
Name: PJ
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Doug ive been telling about the hammers bro.... J Valley seperates the JV from the varsity bruddah.... You need to be rigged out close to mario's truck
Old 10-10-2010, 08:20 PM   #12
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by peejay View Post
Doug ive been telling about the hammers bro.... J Valley seperates the JV from the varsity bruddah.... You need to be rigged out close to mario's truck

Oh hell ya bro' I remember you tellin' me about the hammers & I've checked out some vids on that place, you need to be absolutely locked front & rear, fully caged, 3ft of susp. travel (ok exaggeration, but you need alot) etc. wish you'd made it out yesterday buddy, I was talking to a couple of the 4x guys & mention of a night run came up in CC (no TDS this time) When I go back to CC next time its going to be on the rated trails
& 4x or not, rear lockers are gonna be needed, hows the Rhino cage coming along & how was the pond this past week ??
Old 10-11-2010, 12:01 AM   #13
Yep im that Peejay..
peejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nice

Navy:
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Drop the rhino off at james shop tomorrow and should be done in about 2 weeks. A night run up at cc is cold.....Ive done it a couple times, its definetly diffrerent up there.. HID's come in real handy....
Old 10-11-2010, 01:29 AM   #14
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Drop the rhino off at james shop tomorrow and should be done in about 2 weeks. A night run up at cc is cold.....Ive done it a couple times, its definetly diffrerent up there.. HID's come in real handy....

Well shit buddy if you don't want to freeze in the Rhino, you can ride shotgun with me, I think I can give us a couple of adrenalin rushes !!
Old 10-11-2010, 06:46 PM   #15
Yep im that Peejay..

Navy:
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Well shit buddy if you don't want to freeze in the Rhino, you can ride shotgun with me, I think I can give us a couple of adrenalin rushes !!

Dude, im not going anywhere with you until your crazy azz gets some tread....

Dude the TDS loop is trippy an night. I did it both in the rhino and my old taco. Stock headlights not so much... Its nice to ride with someone that has a few hid's... Almost desert season bruddah
Old 10-11-2010, 08:44 PM   #16

84socal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Sounds good ,you "hated mother fucker" haha ! nice name !!
I'm Doug by the way & I'll def. look you guys up...
hahaha ya u can just call me asshole for short

and peejay u arent the same peejay thats know all the guys from azusa canyon are u ???
Old 10-11-2010, 08:56 PM   #17
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude, im not going anywhere with you until your crazy azz gets some tread....

Dude the TDS loop is trippy an night. I did it both in the rhino and my old taco. Stock headlights not so much... Its nice to ride with someone that has a few hid's... Almost desert season bruddah
Yeah I know I gotta quit fuckin' around & get this tin can truck of mine dialed in, cause like you said its about desert time........

Quote:
hahaha ya u can just call me asshole for short

Ok "Asshole" lol you got a good sense of humor, I like that !!

and peejay u arent the same peejay thats know all the guys from azusa canyon are u ???
I can't answer for PJ but I know he's from that area originally I believe & he knows alot of guys that go to Truckhaven, the hammers, etc;