Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Help with grill

Old 07-22-2008, 01:14 AM   #1
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Help with grill

Hey guys. Just wondering if any of you guys that have already installed a grill on your truck would lend a hand and help me install mine. I think im aiming for the grillcraft one. I know some people say its easy but since I just got my truck I dont feel like messing up or anything. Hope yall understand. San Diego or Temecula area. Thanks!
Old 07-29-2008, 05:46 PM   #2
Custom KING
romancito104 is on a distinguished road
romancito104's Tacoma Gallery
i'm in chula vista and i'm down to help out. I did mine. I can HELP!! haha
Old 08-03-2008, 12:13 PM   #3
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Dude Im also in Chula Vista. I'd like to watch only because I'm planning to replace mine as well. If it happens let me know. Maybe we can go for a beer afterwards or something.