Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

new in dash 7inch touch screen for $140

Old 10-21-2010, 11:37 AM   #1
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
new in dash 7inch touch screen for $140

Hey guys I just found another great deal on ebay! I just ordered a 7 inch touch screen dvd player with the ipod interface and cable and with the steering wheel control for $140!! I ordered it on monday and just saw it shipped today and ups says it will be at my house tomorrow!

The only thing is that it doesnt have the gps maps so I have to buy the disk to upload them..... does anyone know how much those things are or if all disks work for all players???

here are pics of what it should look like:

PICS OF THE REAL ONE WILL BE UP AS SOON AS I RECIEVE IT! ohh yeah and I already recieved my soche dash kit.....
Old 10-21-2010, 11:45 AM   #2
Liberty is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
Liberty's Tacoma Gallery
I am curious to see the install on this. I am always skeptical about eBay electronics purchases. Who makes this head unit? Did you ask the seller about the GPS CD?
Old 10-21-2010, 11:56 AM   #3
REALLY!!
mrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: F-22 Crew Chief
Name: Brent
mrp192's Tacoma Gallery
whats the Ebay link.. I might be able to find you the Nav Disks..
Old 10-21-2010, 12:05 PM   #5
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty View Post
I am curious to see the install on this. I am always skeptical about eBay electronics purchases. Who makes this head unit? Did you ask the seller about the GPS CD?

yeah mee too... however I have two buddies who can wire anything! they've always done my stereos and now work as electricians..... I also bought a dash kit that came with the toyota harness in case I need to modify something...
Old 10-21-2010, 12:20 PM   #6
den07trd is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Name: Dennis
den07trd's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed to see what installed looks like
Old 10-21-2010, 12:20 PM   #7
JTO is a glorious beacon of lightJTO is a glorious beacon of lightJTO is a glorious beacon of lightJTO is a glorious beacon of lightJTO is a glorious beacon of lightJTO is a glorious beacon of light

JTO's Tacoma Gallery
please post up pics of install. i have been wanting to buy one of these but ive hesitated because its so much cheaper..
Old 10-21-2010, 12:27 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I'm just going to say that you get what you pay for. Good luck with it.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:34 PM   #9
socaltaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I'm jsut going to say that you get what you pay for. Good luck with it.

yeah well as many can probably relate I can't afford a $500 stereo.... and I figure if this one doesnt work out I still have my jbl stock one which I intend to keep for that same reason.

I'll jkeep you guys posted and will ask if I need any more help
Old 10-21-2010, 12:40 PM   #10
IslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reggie
IslandBoy71's Tacoma Gallery
Keep us posted on how you like this product.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:42 PM   #11
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
hmm interesting
Old 10-21-2010, 12:42 PM   #12
Aggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
Aggie97's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed for install pics
Old 10-21-2010, 12:44 PM   #13
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
nice find......im subed to see how it turns out
Old 10-21-2010, 12:54 PM   #14
REALLY!!
mrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mrp192's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I dont think it had GPS

Old 10-21-2010, 12:56 PM   #15
socaltaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrp192 View Post
Yea I dont think it had GPS

I spoke to the seller because I read that too and they told me all i had to do was buy the disk for it.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:02 PM   #16
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
yeah well as many can probably relate I can't afford a $500 stereo.... and I figure if this one doesnt work out I still have my jbl stock one which I intend to keep for that same reason.

I'll jkeep you guys posted and will ask if I need any more help
im married,child,house so my days of dropping big money on my truck are over. i might have to order this one. def let us know how you like it
Old 10-21-2010, 01:06 PM   #17
Truck guy
spamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud of
spamy's Tacoma Gallery
Most of these run on Windows CE and you can run a few mods and such. But you will likely still need an interface for the steering controls like this...

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_127SWIX...X.html?tp=3405

Some run hot as hell also in the dash.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:32 PM   #18
REALLY!!
mrp192's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
I spoke to the seller because I read that too and they told me all i had to do was buy the disk for it.
dude if you get the disk ill buy a copy off you...
Old 10-21-2010, 01:37 PM   #20
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
only complaint my friend pointed out to me. tv tuner is analog and wont work.