Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(559) TW Members Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #2241
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post

lol jk. Hopefully you make some sales.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraLynn44 View Post
Finally got the new shoes on... Doing the Satoshi on Wednesday and I just bought Spindles to get rid of that ghetto front lean I have..

Lookin good Sarah. Are those 285's?

BTW this happened in Fresno a couple days ago lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y7i1ASCS5o?hl=en_US
Old 02-06-2013, 08:10 AM   #2242
SaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud of

Name: Sara Lynn
SaraLynn44's Tacoma Gallery
Yah they are same as my old tires... That video is hilarious lol straight outta dog town yo
Old 02-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #2243
Flipsyde is on a distinguished road

Flipsyde's Tacoma Gallery
Sarah, who did your window tinting? And what percentage? I'm looking to get mines done as soon as it starts to warm up.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:27 PM   #2244
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mounted up my light today.

Old 02-08-2013, 08:13 AM   #2245
SaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipsyde View Post
Sarah, who did your window tinting? And what percentage? I'm looking to get mines done as soon as it starts to warm up.

Torres tinting 559-217-4890 He's mobile so he will come to you.. He's done all my vehicles and its life time warranty. I did a 35% in the front and then I had him throw 35% over the back stock tint... I live in the country so I have to be able to see out my windows a little bit lol... When its over cast they look extremely dark though main causes for half my window tickets...
Old 02-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #2246

Im probably gunna get a wrath of heat for this but at mileage did you all change your spark plugs... Im going on 95,000 miles and ive never done it... : / EKKKK i know!!!!
Old 02-08-2013, 06:53 PM   #2247
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Im probably gunna get a wrath of heat for this but at mileage did you all change your spark plugs... Im going on 95,000 miles and ive never done it... : / EKKKK i know!!!!
I did mine at 30 and 60k. I'm due for another set.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:29 AM   #2248
Commie is on a distinguished road

Navy: FRC West
Name: Andrei
Commie's Tacoma Gallery
I also do mine at 30k intervals. It's not hard at all, takes me all of 45mins tops to take everything apart and have it back together.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:08 AM   #2249
Flipsyde is on a distinguished road

Flipsyde's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Torres tinting 559-217-4890 He's mobile so he will come to you.. He's done all my vehicles and its life time warranty. I did a 35% in the front and then I had him throw 35% over the back stock tint... I live in the country so I have to be able to see out my windows a little bit lol... When its over cast they look extremely dark though main causes for half my window tickets...
Thanks info and contact number. Did they do the front strip as well at 35% for you?
Old 02-09-2013, 09:35 AM   #2250

Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
I did mine at 30 and 60k. I'm due for another set.
Yahhhh im def over my point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipsyde View Post
Thanks info and contact number. Did they do the front strip as well at 35% for you?
No i did the front at 5% im everntually going to put 50% over the whole front window cause i hate the sun!
Old 02-15-2013, 01:13 AM   #2252
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Hey hey it's that time of year again....2nd annual march pismo meet last year was a blast!!!

PISMO MARCH 22,23,24th

we got a good size group going all ready! All are welcome! Come on out, bring your friends.

Here's a link
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ismo-meet.html
Old 03-21-2013, 08:33 PM   #2255
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Pismo is calling ur name fri sat sun.......

Come on out! Got a good size group!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post6625424
You have two of us attending. Possibly a third if Sara goes.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:38 PM   #2257
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
nice!
So you better welcome us!

haha jk, I'll let the whiskey make me friendly.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:46 AM   #2258
Ariel03 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ariel
Ariel03's Tacoma Gallery
Im from Kerman! I wana hang out with a whole tacoma click. ^_^
Old 04-05-2013, 04:08 PM   #2259
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel03 View Post
Im from Kerman! I wana hang out with a whole tacoma click. ^_^
Welcome! Reg cab 4x4?
Old 04-10-2013, 11:08 PM   #2260
1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: Corporal
Name: ceasar
1nonlygarcia's Tacoma Gallery
Just installed 5100's all the way around. Now I'm debating what to buy next