Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(559) TW Members Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 12:43 PM   #2261
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
anybody ready to go play? bald mountain? huh? huh? or is there still to much snow? im not real familiar with that area yet but I plan to be
Old 04-13-2013, 01:35 PM   #2262
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92dlxman View Post
anybody ready to go play? bald mountain? huh? huh? or is there still to much snow? im not real familiar with that area yet but I plan to be
Hey man...bald is closed right now but should open up in a few months
Old 04-13-2013, 05:52 PM   #2263
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I thought it was open year round
Old 04-23-2013, 12:17 PM   #2264
Aldo is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Police Officer
Name: Alex
Aldo's Tacoma Gallery

Finally got the rear bumper on. Thanks THExBUSxDRIVER for the bumper. It's a little dirty but it's since been washed. Added the license plate light too.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:37 PM   #2265
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo View Post

Finally got the rear bumper on. Thanks THExBUSxDRIVER for the bumper. It's a little dirty but it's since been washed. Added the license plate light too.
Looks good
Old 04-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #2266
Maverick91 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
Maverick91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nonlygarcia View Post
Just installed 5100's all the way around. Now I'm debating what to buy next
Get some dakars! I have them and cant complain. But get the add a leaf d6xl if you plan on putting a camper or anything. I plan on getting the d6xl because it seems like my rear settled in a bit lower then the front.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:54 PM   #2267
Talk To The Sand
Shaners is on a distinguished road

Name: Shane
Shaners's Tacoma Gallery
I'm new to the forum but I live up in the mountains above fresno. How many local Tacomas do we have?

Any other fellow Long Travel guys around the central valley?
Old 04-26-2013, 12:38 AM   #2268
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo View Post

Sweet. Glad it could go to another truck. It was just there collecting webs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaners View Post
I'm new to the forum but I live up in the mountains above fresno. How many local Tacomas do we have?

Is that Matt's old taco?
Old 04-26-2013, 01:08 AM   #2269
Talk To The Sand

Shaners's Tacoma Gallery
Yea it is
Old 04-26-2013, 01:55 AM   #2270
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yea it is
That's a bad little truck, he built it right
Old 04-26-2013, 04:13 PM   #2271
Talk To The Sand

Shaners's Tacoma Gallery
Heck yea, He definitely knew what he was doing on this truck. Its a nice solid build, I love it.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:11 PM   #2272
Maverick91 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
Maverick91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I live in the central valley. But im not long travel... lol
Old 04-26-2013, 06:50 PM   #2273
drinking whats on sale

short travel. . . . . . . . . . lol
Old 04-27-2013, 01:02 AM   #2274
1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: Corporal
Name: ceasar
1nonlygarcia's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be heading to pismo next month. Is anybody heading out there on the 17th and 18th?
Old 04-27-2013, 09:55 PM   #2275
Madriver is on a distinguished road
Madriver's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds fun...I wanted to ask if anyone has spidertrax or allpro wheel adapters for sale, thanks.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:04 PM   #2276
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madriver View Post
Sounds fun...I wanted to ask if anyone has spidertrax or allpro wheel adapters for sale, thanks.
I have two spdertrax spacers I'm willing to sell. One of the studs needs to be replaced though.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:36 PM   #2277
1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light

how much?
Old 05-03-2013, 12:34 PM   #2278
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
how much?
How's $60
Old 05-03-2013, 04:00 PM   #2279

how bad is the stud that needs to be replaced? where you located? oh quick question what do you use to mount your flag at pismo
Old 05-05-2013, 09:47 AM   #2280
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
how bad is the stud that needs to be replaced? where you located? oh quick question what do you use to mount your flag at pismo
Well it has to be replaced lol. I ran it like that for almost a year, you just need a vice to press it out and get one from auto parts store. I'll get a pic of it for ya. I'm located in Visalia.

For the flag mount I used an old piece of aluminum angle and drilled the holes. The screws are already there on the truck. I just took them out and screwed the flag holder on there. Total cost $0. and yes I drilled the holes uneven so the flag wouldnt tilt towards the cab

Products Discussed in this Thread