Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(559) TW Members Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 04:10 PM   #2301
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
Quality Muffler here in Visalia did this for me for 110$

no exhaust below the framerails means im very happy. not artwork I know, but its much prettier than the smashed/ scratched factory one.

pic is deceiving but its actually about halfway between the t-case and carrier bearing. perfect.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:47 PM   #2302
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

so is anyone in the know of when shaver ohv trails open? 4wdcfresno's page looks a little dated, no real trail opening dates.

maybe I need to join a club lol
Old 05-27-2013, 06:33 PM   #2303
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92dlxman View Post
so is anyone in the know of when shaver ohv trails open? 4wdcfresno's page looks a little dated, no real trail opening dates.

No idea man. If anyone would know it's Billy.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:51 PM   #2304
drinking whats on sale

thanks for the reply! I would love to get a few of us up on the mountain. . . .paging billy. . . . . paging billy
Old 05-28-2013, 08:57 PM   #2305
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Did anybody else do the mud run at Lemoore NAS this past weekend?
Old 05-29-2013, 11:43 AM   #2306
nigglewiggle60 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nigel
nigglewiggle60's Tacoma Gallery
Just found this thread and thought I would check in a subscribe to it. I'm on my second tacoma. 2003 dc TRD 4x4 supercharged. No mods yet...
Old 05-30-2013, 09:48 AM   #2307
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Bald is open now but most of the other trails don't open till the middle of june

Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
No idea man. If anyone would know it's Billy.
HI brotha

Quote:
thanks for the reply! I would love to get a few of us up on the mountain. . . .paging billy. . . . . paging billy

Quote:
Did anybody else do the mud run at Lemoore NAS this past weekend?
I saw the pics on your FB..looked fun..me and the wifey are doing the mud and blood zombie run in sanger this sunday..I'm taken out some zombies..lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigglewiggle60 View Post
Just found this thread and thought I would check in a subscribe to it. I'm on my second tacoma. 2003 dc TRD 4x4 supercharged. No mods yet...
welcome to the madness..lol
Old 05-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #2308
drinking whats on sale

right on thanks billy! do you work for brute force? you guys do sliders?
Old 05-30-2013, 06:55 PM   #2309
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LOL..yeah I guess you could say that. It's my company yes sir I can do sliders...no problem
Quote:
right on thanks billy! do you work for brute force? you guys do sliders?
Old 05-30-2013, 07:44 PM   #2310
drinking whats on sale

awesome! I'll give you a call in the near future good sir. ima go check out your website one more time
Old 05-31-2013, 12:35 AM   #2311
A Bad Ass Member
Jared will become famous soon enough

Name: Jared
Jared's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quality Muffler here in Visalia did this for me for 110$

no exhaust below the framerails means im very happy. not artwork I know, but its much prettier than the smashed/ scratched factory one.

pic is deceiving but its actually about halfway between the t-case and carrier bearing. perfect.
Good idea! Mine has been bent and in need of relocation to prevent future dents! That's added to the To-Do list
Old 05-31-2013, 08:37 AM   #2312

Quote:
awesome! I'll give you a call in the near future good sir. ima go check out your website one more time
this has more pics than my website

https://www.facebook.com/bruteforce.fab?ref=tn_tnmn
Old 06-16-2013, 03:19 PM   #2313
qdude79 is on a distinguished road
qdude79's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought in to the club last week

Hello from Clovis, at the bottom of the 168.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #2314
drinking whats on sale

then your in the perfect spot to start a wheeling adventure! see you out there!
Old 06-17-2013, 11:15 AM   #2315

https://sites.google.com/site/clovis...nlight-madness

Any 559 peeps going????
Old 06-17-2013, 09:02 PM   #2316
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman44bear View Post
FAAAAAAAAAACK! I work and Erick is going to Anaheim

You going Billy?
Old 06-18-2013, 09:41 AM   #2317
nigglewiggle60 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nigel
nigglewiggle60's Tacoma Gallery
I know a couple Jeep guys that are going.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:02 AM   #2318

Quote:
FAAAAAAAAAACK! I work and Erick is going to Anaheim

You going Billy?
Yep I'm goin
Old 06-19-2013, 01:06 PM   #2319
DirtDriven05 is on a distinguished road
DirtDriven05's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I'll join the club too lol. I'm in fresno as well
Old 06-19-2013, 06:27 PM   #2320
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman44bear View Post
Yep I'm goin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtDriven05 View Post
I guess I'll join the club too lol. I'm in fresno as well
Welcome!