Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(559) TW Members Thread

Old 02-24-2014, 06:17 PM   #2541
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
March 15 (Saturday) Hollister Hills Wheeling
1. yotas4life (Alex)
2. Proyota (Brad)
3. the Glen (Glen)
4. BBtacosurfer (Dave) - maybe
5. mjonags32 (MJ) - maybe

This is the list of fellas attending so far from the 209 thread (Modesto, stockton, Manteca, Tracy, Turlock etc.)
Old 02-25-2014, 08:46 AM   #2542
SaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud of

Name: Sara Lynn
SaraLynn44's Tacoma Gallery
I seen some airbumps on CL the other day. Let me try and find the link. They were out in merced.[/QUOTE]

Sweet shoot me the link if you can find it
Old 02-25-2014, 12:23 PM   #2543
ChunkyLover53 is on a distinguished road
ChunkyLover53's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance of moving the trip to Sunday? Or Saturday the 22nd? I just know I'll be working that day.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:42 PM   #2544
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Howzit 559 peeps! The HH trip is moved to Sunday the 23rd of March. Lots of people going so far. Join in on the thread below and let us know if you are gonna cruise up to HH.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post8320031
Old 03-09-2014, 10:13 PM   #2545
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
Howzit 559 peeps! The HH trip is moved to Sunday the 23rd of March. Lots of people going so far. Join in on the thread below and let us know if you are gonna cruise up to HH.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post8320031
Damn, Ima have to check my schedule.
Old 03-10-2014, 05:16 PM   #2546

Yeah we want some 559 peeps to come!
Old 03-13-2014, 09:37 AM   #2547
1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: Corporal
Name: ceasar
1nonlygarcia's Tacoma Gallery
Every time I see your truck i never recognize your truck. lol When did you get new rims?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commie View Post
I really want to go but the last time we went up there I thought for sure I was gonna do some body damage. Just scratched up my new wheels a bit... One of these days I need some sliders from Billy
Old 03-13-2014, 09:25 PM   #2548
Commie is on a distinguished road

Navy: FRC West
Name: Andrei
Commie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nonlygarcia View Post
Every time I see your truck i never recognize your truck. lol When did you get new rims?
I've had them for about six months now. They're SCS F-5 and I love those things. My Mickey Thompson's had a little too much negative offset, rubbed a lot at full lock and they were lug centric so my steering wheel had a little shake if the lugs didn't get tightened down at the exact center.

Seems like I've seen you around quiet a bit in the last few days. I was about to come say whats up when I saw you at the Chevron but I was in a bit of a hurry.
Old 03-14-2014, 03:46 PM   #2549
1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light

Those are 16? they look awesome. Ya you will probably be seeing me a lot around that area since i just moved to hanford, just a little past the cheveron gas station.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commie View Post
I've had them for about six months now. They're SCS F-5 and I love those things. My Mickey Thompson's had a little too much negative offset, rubbed a lot at full lock and they were lug centric so my steering wheel had a little shake if the lugs didn't get tightened down at the exact center.

Seems like I've seen you around quiet a bit in the last few days. I was about to come say whats up when I saw you at the Chevron but I was in a bit of a hurry.
Old 03-15-2014, 08:51 AM   #2550

Commie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nonlygarcia View Post
Those are 16? they look awesome. Ya you will probably be seeing me a lot around that area since i just moved to hanford, just a little past the cheveron gas station.
Ha well I'm about to move out of that area. Trying to close on a house by the end of the month on the other side of Hanford
Old 03-25-2014, 03:19 PM   #2551

I think i seen you yesterday. So I'm guessing you already moved then?
Also picked this up.
Attached Thumbnails
(559) TW Members Thread-photo.jpg  
Old 03-27-2014, 01:50 AM   #2552
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
hey BUS DRIVER. saw you the other day but I was in my work-truck. saw your truck from the front and told the guys riding with me

"damn, that taco's all over me! oh shit I know that truck!" as it passed by

well, anyway, any waves or stares from an American Inc truck mean no harm lol
Old 04-07-2014, 09:50 PM   #2553
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92dlxman View Post
hey BUS DRIVER. saw you the other day but I was in my work-truck. saw your truck from the front and told the guys riding with me

Haha, I get waves a lot. I just always wave back anyways. I see American Inc trucks around here a lot too.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:56 PM   #2554
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92dlxman View Post

Drive by your work everyday to go to school
Old 04-09-2014, 01:11 AM   #2555
Fisherman559 is on a distinguished road

Fisherman559's Tacoma Gallery
Hi everyone. I'm glad I found this, I'm in Fresno. I just bought my Taco a month ago and I'm trying to find a good place locally to buy a lift from. I know of a few 4wheel shops but I was hoping that someone knew of a place more geared towards toyotas. I will probably do the lift myself but being a visual person I want to see a few lifts in person to decide on what I want.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:50 PM   #2556

Commie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman559 View Post
Hi everyone. I'm glad I found this, I'm in Fresno. I just bought my Taco a month ago and I'm trying to find a good place locally to buy a lift from. I know of a few 4wheel shops but I was hoping that someone knew of a place more geared towards toyotas. I will probably do the lift myself but being a visual person I want to see a few lifts in person to decide on what I want.
Welcome! Do some research on here and figure out exactly what you want the lift for. Leveling? Mid Travel? Long travel? Looks or functionality? There are many options and different routes you can take to lift these trucks. A lot of people buy a cheap lift and later down the road end up upgrading it anyway. Do your research!!! I would say that ordering online is still going to be the best option and you will probably get a better deal on all the parts. Here is a good place to start and no sales tax! http://wheelersoffroad.com/
Old 04-09-2014, 08:28 PM   #2557
Fisherman559 is on a distinguished road

Fisherman559's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Commie. Ya I've had many late nights just reading everything I could find on here and other sites. I'm thinking about a toytec bilstein/Eibach kit set at 2.5" and a set of Goodyear's DuraTrac 265/75R16's. I'll see if I need to get UCAs latter... My main reasons are stiffen up the ride a lil and more clearance for those hard to get to fishin holes.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:42 AM   #2558

Commie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman559 View Post
Thanks Commie. Ya I've had many late nights just reading everything I could find on here and other sites. I'm thinking about a toytec bilstein/Eibach kit set at 2.5" and a set of Goodyear's DuraTrac 265/75R16's. I'll see if I need to get UCAs latter... My main reasons are stiffen up the ride a lil and more clearance for those hard to get to fishin holes.
Sounds like you got this figured out. Can't go wrong with that combo. That's basically what is on my truck and I'm happy with it on and off road.
Old 04-10-2014, 11:42 PM   #2559
Krim 559 is on a distinguished road

Krim 559's Tacoma Gallery
Whats good 559 / Nor Cal

If any tacos out there from Visalia hit me up. Im down to go cruising up the 198 to the mountains or find some trails off road. Let me know
Attached Thumbnails
(559) TW Members Thread-20140216_151551.jpg   (559) TW Members Thread-20130914_124147.jpg   (559) TW Members Thread-20140120_170535.jpg   (559) TW Members Thread-20130914_115349.jpg  
Old 04-12-2014, 10:18 PM   #2560
Krim 559 is on a distinguished road

Krim 559's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everyone. I know its late but a fellow member is in need of assistance. He broke down off the hwy 152 and needs a ride back to his vehicle. Seeing if anyone will be able to get out there before I do. I live 2 hrs away and currently at the hospital w. My wife. I will leave as soon as I can to lend a hand. But if anyone can head out before I can. Please call or text me.559 9098911 thanks