Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(559) TW Members Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 04:30 PM   #21
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
Theres a ton of trails up by shaver lake (up 168). I know of a few. Bald mountain, brewer lake, etc.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:38 PM   #22
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Royce
yamaha73's Tacoma Gallery
bald mountain is the one ive heard of, never been up to it, but id love to take a trip up to shaver, do some offroading and some camping.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:57 PM   #23
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Yup I only heard of bald mountain.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:25 PM   #24
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
Bald mountain is a pretty cool place.

Theres also jose basin up by auberry.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:24 PM   #25
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hmm, im surprised i havent heard of these places, i guess i only know the biking places, have u guys heard of 007? its like a trail near bass lake for dirtbikes, but i always see people in trucks up at the lookout there
Old 10-28-2010, 11:57 PM   #28
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet thanks for the link.

Trail meet?
Old 10-29-2010, 12:17 AM   #30
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
im closser to visalia than to the ventura guys lol. not 559 but dam close
Old 10-29-2010, 12:23 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbmx View Post
im closser to visalia than to the ventura guys lol. not 559 but dam close
lol wheres greenville? and nice tacoma btw
Old 10-29-2010, 12:26 AM   #32
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
i used to work up there. its 3 hours north of sacramento. im in bakersfield now
Old 10-29-2010, 12:33 AM   #33

Quote:
i used to work up there. its 3 hours north of sacramento. im in bakersfield now
o got it i didnt see the bakersfield part sorry, but damn so u were almost in oregon?
bako is a good like 30-45 min from visalia isnt it?
Old 10-29-2010, 12:42 AM   #34
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
yea im a seasonal wildland firefighter, and yup near oregon and nevada. Its a short drive to visalia,i havent been to any meets yet.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:50 AM   #35

o got it, yea i currently am located near stockton for this semester for school, living with my uncle whos a fire captain at moffet field and hes tryin to persuade me to go the fire route instead of police lol

but u and me both i havent been to a meet either
Old 10-29-2010, 12:52 AM   #36
Bako Taco is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: FF
Bako Taco's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys im from bakersfield...i head to fresno quite a bit to visit buddies that live up there. i grew up in lemoore on the base. now im residing in btown. itd be good to meet up with you guys. im prett new to the whole tacoma world thing but i got some plans for my truck...and shaver is a beautiful place to camp!
Old 10-29-2010, 12:54 AM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaha73 View Post
o got it, yea i currently am located near stockton for this semester for school, living with my uncle whos a fire captain at moffet field and hes tryin to persuade me to go the fire route instead of police lol

but u and me both i havent been to a meet either
yeah either way you go its a great job. im a firefighter and my father is a highway patrol...
Old 10-29-2010, 12:54 AM   #38
Quote:
yea im a seasonal wildland firefighter, and yup near oregon and nevada. Its a short drive to visalia,i havent been to any meets yet.
who are you a seasonal with? i did 3 years as a seasonal here in Kern County
Old 10-29-2010, 12:56 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bako Taco View Post
hey guys im from bakersfield...i head to fresno quite a bit to visit buddies that live up there. i grew up in lemoore on the base. now im residing in btown. itd be good to meet up with you guys. im prett new to the whole tacoma world thing but i got some plans for my truck...and shaver is a beautiful place to camp!
hey and welcome! this site helps out alot

i lived and grew up in hanford, lemoore's a cool little town, and i agree shaver is an awesome place to go camping
Old 10-29-2010, 12:58 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bako Taco View Post
yeah either way you go its a great job. im a firefighter and my father is a highway patrol...

yea my father is a fresno police officer and ive wanted to do that all my life, but seeing my uncles work schedual, 2 on 4 off is pretty sweet, working 10 days a month, cant beat it, but i still am very undecided