Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(559) TW Members Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 11:59 PM   #41
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bako Taco View Post
who are you a seasonal with? i did 3 years as a seasonal here in Kern County
im seasonal with the forest service in las plumas on an engine, next year hopefully in a hot shot crew. ill apply with county crews aswell but its not looking good as far as funding for them.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:00 AM   #42
Bako Taco is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: FF
Bako Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaha73 View Post
yea my father is a fresno police officer and ive wanted to do that all my life, but seeing my uncles work schedual, 2 on 4 off is pretty sweet, working 10 days a month, cant beat it, but i still am very undecided
yeah i hear you on that one...the schedule is nice... haha
Old 10-29-2010, 12:01 AM   #43
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet looks like a crowd is gathering here.

As for meets, I wouldn't know the first thing to setting one up lol but I've been to one at pismo and it was pretty damn sweet.

I don't mind pre runners dude hell if your down to wheel it then come man!

....and if we accidentally start a fire we got 2 dudes that can put them out!
Old 10-29-2010, 12:01 AM   #44
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbmx View Post
im seasonal with the forest service in las plumas on an engine, next year hopefully in a hot shot crew. ill apply with county crews aswell but its not looking good as far as funding for them.
oh ok sweet. yeah...its crazy cuz the crew i used to work on was non existent this year...im lucky i got picked up full time. well all i can say is apply early and be persistent.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:05 AM   #45
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh ok sweet. yeah...its crazy cuz the crew i used to work on was non existent this year...im lucky i got picked up full time. well all i can say is apply early and be persistent.
darn lucky man, kern county hasnt even gotten spots for the guys from the last academy and they didnt test this last year.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:05 AM   #46
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post

As for meets, I wouldn't know the first thing to setting one up lol but I've been to one at pismo and it was pretty damn sweet.

ive never been to a tacoma meet i just joined not too long ago. i plan on putting a icon lift and wheels and tires here pretty soon...i want to get some sliders as well. i dont want to ruin my truck when off roading you know?!
Old 10-29-2010, 12:06 AM   #47
Quote:
darn lucky man, kern county hasnt even gotten spots for the guys from the last academy and they didnt test this last year.
yeah i was just in their last academy. did you got through the ff1 through bc recently?
Old 10-29-2010, 12:08 AM   #48
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Royce
yamaha73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah i hear you on that one...the schedule is nice... haha
lol yea and i went on a ride along with him and they are either training, on a call, or playing video games lol even my dad told me i was stupid if i chose to go a different route

Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post

well looks like uve topped all of us because i believe none of us have been to a meet yet, so its all you lol, if we ever do a trail meet then i could figure out a place to meet in fresno or watever, if we end up doing somethin up off of 168 i have a perfect place for us to meet
Old 10-29-2010, 12:08 AM   #49
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah i was just in their last academy. did you got through the ff1 through bc recently?
ive been applying to the bc one for two years now and cant get in so i might just go to porterville. doing the wildland thing till i get on with a municipal department.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:12 AM   #50
im down for a meet. sounds like most of you guys are up in the "no-no" area maybe we can head up there just to meet or whatever grab some food. then start planning some mod days or a trail meet. i got buddies in fresno im sure i can stay with over night if i had to...
Old 10-29-2010, 12:13 AM   #51
Quote:
ive been applying to the bc one for two years now and cant get in so i might just go to porterville. doing the wildland thing till i get on with a municipal department.
yeah i got lucky the first time i applied for the ff1 just to see what it was like i got in, an the county test was the only test ive taken and i got a job off of it so im pretty happy.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:14 AM   #52
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
im down for a meet. sounds like most of you guys are up in the "no-no" area maybe we can head up there just to meet or whatever grab some food. then start planning some mod days or a trail meet. i got buddies in fresno im sure i can stay with over night if i had to...
hey sounds like a plan to me for sure. plenty of places to grub and then get to meet eachother
Old 10-29-2010, 12:20 AM   #53
Quote:
hey sounds like a plan to me for sure. plenty of places to grub and then get to meet eachother
yeah i dont know about everyone else but i do love going to the doghouse and getting a tri tip sandwich everytime i head up that way...
Old 10-29-2010, 12:28 AM   #54

Quote:
yeah i dont know about everyone else but i do love going to the doghouse and getting a tri tip sandwich everytime i head up that way...
HAHA i was going to say we should do a meet at doghouse, parking sucks though, they dont allow u to park across the street anymore, only in the small parking lot where dog house is (found out the hard way, buddy got his truck towed and the tow truck guy said he was pulling in the parking lot to tow mine)
Old 10-29-2010, 12:34 AM   #55
Quote:
HAHA i was going to say we should do a meet at doghouse, parking sucks though, they dont allow u to park across the street anymore, only in the small parking lot where dog house is (found out the hard way, buddy got his truck towed and the tow truck guy said he was pulling in the parking lot to tow mine)
oh thats lame! haha well just have to meet at a random time like 1030 am or like 3 in the afternoon.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:36 AM   #56

Quote:
oh thats lame! haha well just have to meet at a random time like 1030 am or like 3 in the afternoon.
sounds good to me!!! now to make a date, anyone wanna throw one out there
Old 10-29-2010, 01:16 AM   #57
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
Dog house is bomb !! Hate the parking though im in the 559 as well .
Old 10-29-2010, 07:19 AM   #58
SaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud of

Name: Sara Lynn
SaraLynn44's Tacoma Gallery
Hello saw the 559 post thought id stop in! Im from Fowler the town not the street I have the double cab with pink pin striping and moto metals with pink dont know if youve ever seen it!
Old 10-29-2010, 09:06 AM   #59
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ive never been to a tacoma meet i just joined not too long ago. i plan on putting a icon lift and wheels and tires here pretty soon...i want to get some sliders as well. i dont want to ruin my truck when off roading you know?!
Well meets are pretty cool, here's a link to the picture thread from the pismo meet
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-jamboree.html

As for sliders, I'm going to fab some up soon because I don't want to drop 300-400 bucks for some on here but I'm going to integrate something new
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgerber View Post
welcome to the thread man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraLynn44 View Post
Hello saw the 559 post thought id stop in! Im from Fowler the town not the street I have the double cab with pink pin striping and moto metals with pink dont know if youve ever seen it!
welcome to the thread and since its your second post welcome to TW

The crew is growing hopefully there is more out there
Old 10-29-2010, 10:04 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgerber View Post
i saw otb racing in ur sig, mind telling me wat it is, theres a guy at school with a new lifted black chevy and has otb on the top of his windsheild where is brow is

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraLynn44 View Post
double cab with pink striping and moto metals with pink, never seen it, sounds different and cool pics? and welcome from clovis