Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(559) TW Members Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 12:21 PM   #1
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
(559) TW Members Thread

Ok guys, I made this thread so us valley folk could find other Tacoma owners who actually like to mod and/or off road. I hadn't seen many valley members on here up until about a week ago when I seen that there was about 6 of us here, hopefully we can make that number grow.

So here's a spot for us to talk, ask/offer help, setup meets, and setup up caravans to head out to other meets.

Feel free to post other stuff as well
Old 10-25-2010, 01:01 PM   #2
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
Just checking in.

I live in the clovis area. Hope to see some of you guys around!
Old 10-25-2010, 01:29 PM   #3
ChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Chompster
ChompsterTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Here for the roll call.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:04 PM   #4
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cool, as soon as we have around 7 members we should all meet up some place
Old 10-25-2010, 02:31 PM   #5
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Here.

I've only met one other member from the 559 but he was a RBP Bro who just wanted to slam Nattys and chill.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:14 PM   #6
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
Here.

I've only met one other member from the 559 but he was a big'ol RBP Bro who always wanted to slam Nattys and chill.
The dude I met always wanted to lax in his pinny and eat sandwiches all day.
....you ever put that RBP decal on your truck?
Old 10-25-2010, 05:22 PM   #7
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Royce
yamaha73's Tacoma Gallery
hey, so u decided to start one (lol wat about nickle nickle nine)

anyway here from clovis, temprance and nees to be exact, im all over fresno and clovis and sometimes hanford, and i go to willow international college, drive a white access cab with black rims on 285s see if u guys can spot me and say watsup

and we definatly should get a mod day going, i need some help fixing my bhlm, tint my tails, and wire up some bed lights lol
Old 10-25-2010, 11:02 PM   #8
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
The dude I met always wanted to lax in his pinny and eat sandwiches all day.
....you ever put that RBP decal on your truck?
One day it will magically appear on your truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaha73 View Post
hey, so u decided to start one (lol wat about nickle nickle nine)

anyway here from clovis, temprance and nees to be exact, im all over fresno and clovis and sometimes hanford, and i go to willow international college, drive a white access cab with black rims on 285s see if u guys can spot me and say watsup

and we definatly should get a mod day going, i need some help fixing my bhlm, tint my tails, and wire up some bed lights lol
Yeah, we should do a mod day. I know somebody that can tint tail lights like the professionals.

Who's got the open house?
Old 10-25-2010, 11:33 PM   #9
Sandman_89 is on a distinguished road
Name: Sanders
Sandman_89's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, what's up. I'm from Fresno as well. I saw the 559 thread that caught my attention so I just want to drop by for a roll call and to be glad that I'm not alone. One more thing to share with you guys, some of you may have or have not heard about this but next month Nov. 5-7th is the 9th annual surf n turf. If any of you decides to go to the event I'll see you there. 350+ vehicles attending. More info. go to: www.realcruiser.com.
Old 10-25-2010, 11:36 PM   #10
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman_89 View Post
Hey guys, what's up. I'm from Fresno as well. I saw the 559 thread that caught my attention so I just want to drop by for a roll call and to be glad that I'm not alone. One more thing to share with you guys, some of you may have or have not heard about this but next month Nov. 5-7th is the 9th annual surf n turf. If any of you decides to go to the event I'll see you there. 350+ vehicles attending. More info. go to: www.realcruiser.com.
the 5th-7th is surf n turf? wow i really didnt know that and i was already planning on going to pismo with a bunch of my buddys from fresno (none drive tacomas) but ill have to find all of u guys and say hi
Old 10-26-2010, 12:01 AM   #11
Yeah Definitely! Mines a 1st gen. 04 (BLK) Tacoma. I'll be rollin out there in the dunes. Hopefully I can slap my usersname on the back of my windshield so i'll be more easier to spot.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:32 AM   #12

Quote:
Yeah Definitely! Mines a 1st gen. 04 (BLK) Tacoma. I'll be rollin out there in the dunes. Hopefully I can slap my usersname on the back of my windshield so i'll be more easier to spot.
ok cool, yea ill be out there in the dunes too, ill be with a group of silverados so my tacoma will stand out lol
Old 10-26-2010, 01:12 PM   #13
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldnt mind a mod day! I could use a BHLM and maybe some tinted tails!
Old 10-26-2010, 01:32 PM   #14
@ yamaha: alright sounds cool. I'll spot the import with domestics. See you out there.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:54 PM   #15
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMe View Post
I wouldnt mind a mod day! I could use a BHLM and maybe some tinted tails!
We will see what we can make happen
Quote:
@ yamaha: alright sounds cool. I'll spot the import with domestics. See you out there.
Why don't you and yamaha roll out together?
Old 10-26-2010, 10:27 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
We will see what we can make happen

Why don't you and yamaha roll out together?
Friends having a 21st birthday so I'm not sure which day I'm leaving on. Maybe Sat. or Sun. not so certain on the date yet.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:46 PM   #17

yea im planin on leaving that friday and im pretty sure ill be headin to pismo from the bay area so that wouldnt work :/
Old 10-28-2010, 12:11 AM   #18
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
I was just up at sequoia national park/forest....passed through visalia and saw a few tacos and remembered there was someone from thereom here, lol. There has to be some good trails in ur area, prolly all private property. My grandparents lived off mooney, I think, in visalia...
Old 10-28-2010, 08:33 AM   #19

I know some places to ride a dirtbik up near bass lake and sometimes wen we go there are aome trail rigs out at the top but im not sure where any of those trails are but other than that i dont know of anything
Old 10-28-2010, 08:55 AM   #20
Victory is reserved...

yup mooney is in visalia.

Trails are what we need out here....idk where to find some and show all these street queens what trucks were made for