Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Trail Run-Valley of the Moon Sat 11-6-10

Old 11-02-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Trail Run-Valley of the Moon Sat 11-6-10

Well im just throwing this out there in case anybody has a itch to hit up a awesome trail.
Special K(Eddie) was expressing the want to do a trail run on sat before he deploys for three months! so i have decided to put one together for him, and was hoping a few more of you would like to join us. We will be going to The Valley of the Moon, which is in Jacumba, ca off of the 8 east.

We will be meeting in the usual location, The Pine Valley Store/Gas station.

MEET: Pine Valley Gas/Store
28820 Old Hwy 80
Pine Valley, ca. 91962

Time:8am Sharp
we will wait for a few mins, but after that we are leaving you behind.

CB: Channel 21

I know that it is kinda last minute but was just looking for some interested souls to join us for some fun on the trails.

I hope to see you out there

The List:

1) RecklessTaco(Matt)
2) Special K(Eddie)
3)
4)
5)
6)
Old 11-02-2010, 08:25 PM   #2
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
1) RecklessTaco(Matt)
2) Special K(Eddie)
3) Gabex35
4)
5)
6)
Old 11-03-2010, 07:12 PM   #6
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Come on peoples! You all say that you want trail runs, Here it is!

We are going to that place that was posted under new Trail found!
Stop tellin' us what to do , ya pushy mutha fugga !!

I think I'm in seeing how Eddie has decided to leave his truck at my pad w/keys of course so I can keep battery charged...

On a serious note: Eddie if you need a safe secure place to leave your truck please PM me or call my cell...
Old 11-03-2010, 09:29 PM   #7
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Put me in as a maybe. I work late so thats fine but I may be out riding if friday goes well I'll let you know. Still got the new socal tacoma stickers??
Old 11-03-2010, 09:36 PM   #8
o_o
Special_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Eddie
Special_K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Stop tellin' us what to do , ya pushy mutha fugga !!

I think I'm in seeing how Eddie has decided to leave his truck at my pad w/keys of course so I can keep battery charged...

On a serious note: Eddie if you need a safe secure place to leave your truck please PM me or call my cell...

Thanks Doug!! I really appreciate it, I'll tty in a bit about it.

But yeah Matt's been super bossy, tellin me I gotta go on this trail run on Saturday pffffff I'm gonna to cruise the parking garage at Horton Plaza instead
Old 11-04-2010, 06:34 AM   #9
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
Thanks Doug!! I really appreciate it, I'll tty in a bit about it.

But yeah Matt's been super bossy, tellin me I gotta go on this trail run on Saturday pffffff I'm gonna to cruise the parking garage at Horton Plaza instead
Mall Crawler! Thats right baby! The big Boss is in the house
Old 11-04-2010, 03:44 PM   #10
N O X I O U S
SD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Chris
SD2011Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I might be up for it. I think the wifey is working so it might just work out.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:00 PM   #11
Ainokea

List update! Come on peeps, add your names to the list!

1) RecklessTaco(Matt)
2) Special K(Eddie)
3) Gabex35
4) 05Offroad(Mike) maybe
5) 4WD(Doug)
6) SD2011taco(Chris) Maybe
7)
8)
9)
Old 11-04-2010, 04:08 PM   #12
what did I miss?
skunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rudi
skunk's Tacoma Gallery
I REALLY wanna make this, I have to check with my GF.

put me down as a maybe.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:12 PM   #13
Ainokea

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunk View Post
I REALLY wanna make this, I have to check with my GF.

put me down as a maybe.
Added!

List update! Come on peeps, add your names to the list!

1) RecklessTaco(Matt)
2) Special K(Eddie)
3) Gabex35
4) 05Offroad(Mike) maybe
5) 4WD(Doug)
6) SD2011taco(Chris) Maybe
7) Skunk(Rudi)Maybe
8)
9)