Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Trail Run - Silverado Canyon 12/4/10

Old 10-09-2013, 02:03 PM   #241
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Fuck off Matt. You always try and lead when we go offroad with your short man syndrome. I seriously tried being cool with you but when I see you acting like this towards MY friends, it pisses me off. You attacked Ryan by being an asshole and you get all defensive when he says something back.

Old 10-09-2013, 02:18 PM   #242
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Easy there champ...

I've come a LONG way from my early days as an offroader and now that I know the ropes, things have changed. Maybe you just don't know because you judge people based on a single experience?

It definitely can take more than one person to get out of a jam, trust me I've been there. Remember that video of Jeff's truck? If Christian wasn't there he would have had to leave his truck there until we got more people or a 10,000lb winch.

I happen to enjoy the company of my wheeling friends, rather than seeing how far I can push my truck. The more the merrier. I have nothing to prove to you or anybody out there, I wheel for fun. Not to show off and say "LOOK WHAT TRAIL MY TRUCK CAN DO!!". Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:34 PM   #243
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Forget to change the tampon this month?

I've been in the back of the pack plenty of times, in fact I can't remember the last time I was the leader. You've been on 1 trail ride with me and you couldn't keep up with the stock trucks in front of you, so not really fair to base your opinion off that.

Oh, and this isn't a shitty trail, it's just an easy trail which means more people can go and it makes it more fun. You know what's a shitty trail? Any trail that requires you to make a whole thread on it and then 2 other people show up. That sounds like a complete waste of my time.

Any more questions?
Its not even a trail..its a fire road. Last time and only time I was on this fire road was during a TW meet, this was maybe 3 years ago..we were passed by a miyata going down as we were going up
Old 10-09-2013, 02:34 PM   #244
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Easy there champ...

I've come a LONG way from my early days as an offroader and now that I know the ropes, things have changed. Maybe you just don't know because you judge people based on a single experience?

It definitely can take more than one person to get out of a jam, trust me I've been there. Remember that video of Jeff's truck? If Christian wasn't there he would have had to leave his truck there until we got more people or a 10,000lb winch.

I happen to enjoy the company of my wheeling friends, rather than seeing how far I can push my truck. The more the merrier. I have nothing to prove to you or anybody out there, I wheel for fun. Not to show off and say "LOOK WHAT TRAIL MY TRUCK CAN DO!!". Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

My question is do i really gloat about "look what trail my truck can do"? If so show me example.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:34 PM   #245
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hiatt, seriously? The whole thing started off as a joke.

And if somebody has a problem with me on a personal level, I'd expect them to just say something about it and I'll back off. I honestly meant no harm by this, I have no problem with Ryan, and I've never said anything behind anybody's back in a serious manner, other than just the normal joking around that everybody does.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:35 PM   #246
REBELTACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
My question is do i really gloat about "look what trail my truck can do"? If so show me example.

Never said you did, man. I just said it's not really pussing out on a trail, I just don't want to break something on my truck. It doesn't mean much to me to say no.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:44 PM   #247
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-09-2013, 02:55 PM   #249
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
The feud is over we are all bygones.
awww man, I don't really have friends to watch fight anymore so this was kinda fun. guess I'll just go back over here in my corner.

So who's down for a Silverado Canyon trail run?!
Old 10-09-2013, 02:59 PM   #250
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
awww man, I don't really have friends to watch fight anymore so this was kinda fun. guess I'll just go back over here in my corner.

So who's down for a Silverado Canyon trail run?!
if you want eatting read check out 626/909 thread, we are always having feuds.
Old 10-09-2013, 03:00 PM   #251

Quote:
if you want eatting read check out 626/909 thread, we are always having feuds.
but I live to far away to feel like I belong...but I guess it couldn't hurt to do a little stalking.