Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

13Nov2010 Ocotillo Wells Meet Pics

Old 11-14-2010, 07:45 AM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
sweet pics
Old 11-14-2010, 08:06 AM   #5
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome job giys
Old 11-14-2010, 11:52 AM   #6
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Just made it back home, awesome trip guys. All my photos are on my phone I will get them up sooner than later gotta watch football.
Old 11-14-2010, 12:26 PM   #7
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Nice photos!

How did Tri like the new tires?

Did Doug go crazy and high center his truck?

Fun place... lot's to see and do in the badlands, too!

Thanks!!
Old 11-14-2010, 12:48 PM   #8
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics Randy.

One question, who brought the old man with the first gen?
Old 11-14-2010, 02:21 PM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-14-2010, 02:33 PM   #10
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Old 11-14-2010, 02:38 PM   #11
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
That was an awesome trip. Next day will be two days Friday to Sunday! Pumpkin Patch was sick...the little hill near camp was sick, put the fresh new sliders to work there.

Tires are awesome!!!
Old 11-14-2010, 03:06 PM   #12
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
That was an awesome trip. Next day will be two days Friday to Sunday! Pumpkin Patch was sick...the little hill near camp was sick, put the fresh new sliders to work there.

Tires are awesome!!!
January?
Old 11-14-2010, 03:48 PM   #14
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Sean we have Superstition in Jan...maybe after that trip.
Oh ya. Thats the weekend that I leave to come back here
Old 11-14-2010, 04:25 PM   #15
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Hope you guys liked & enjoyed the spot I reserved for ya'll (they fill up quick ) & hope there was enough wood ( I brought about half a cord of oak)

It was awesome weather ....

My date for the night !! ( She just laid there) j/k she moved a little ,lol

Old 11-14-2010, 04:26 PM   #16
SoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rand
SoCalR's Tacoma Gallery
Good times. I had a great time out there. It was good seeing everyone again and meeting the new ones too. Can't wait for the Superstition weekend!
Old 11-14-2010, 04:30 PM   #17
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
ill have some pictures up as soon as i sort through the billion pictures ryan too. ill have a video up too
Old 11-14-2010, 04:35 PM   #18
o_o
Special_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Eddie
Special_K's Tacoma Gallery
Lembowski...death punched...a mouse...

but I don't think we have any pics to prove it
Old 11-14-2010, 04:45 PM   #19
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
Lembowski...death punched...a mouse...

but I don't think we have any pics to prove it

Fat greedy bastards were out in force, not much fear of human contact either ...

Hey Rand I didn't see you, you musta showed up after I left, I think I spotted a couple of you when I was heading out thru the narrows...
Old 11-14-2010, 05:07 PM   #20
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
Oh ya. Thats the weekend that I leave to come back here
Well let me know when you wanna roll. Or we hit up drug airport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalR View Post
Good times. I had a great time out there. It was good seeing everyone again and meeting the new ones too. Can't wait for the Superstition weekend!
Dude Rand went through some cool stuff that would make Pine Valley look week...I think Ron needs to step up!!!