Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Pics of Anderson/Boundary Truck Trail

Old 11-19-2010, 11:09 PM   #2
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Nice pics Greg, Mike (05offroad) has told me about Anderson truck trail, can you still go down it ? & whats the best way to get to it ? Off the north end of Tavern ? Or ??
Old 11-19-2010, 11:24 PM   #4
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
looks fun man

Let's Go Eddie,,,, Let's Go Right Fuggin' Now !!! I'm up for a night run !!!!
Old 11-19-2010, 11:49 PM   #6
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
lol its kinda nuts but if u dudes go i'll go. I don't know which is the best way, but hell it's kinda scary- that there trail. i don't think you can go all the way through. I had to turn back due to a large rusted gate and an insane looking road ahead (I got on at North end of Tavern I believe.)

You've never trailed with me before Greg ...

"Where theres a locked,4x,1st gen. ,, theres a way !! "
Old 11-20-2010, 01:31 AM   #8
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
I've been there. made it all the way from puetz valley to the top of anderson in a locked prerunner more then once. you wanna hit it tomorrow doug??? early??? I'm down.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:34 AM   #9
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05offroad View Post
I've been there. made it all the way from puetz valley to the top of anderson in a locked prerunner more then once. you wanna hit it tomorrow doug??? early??? I'm down.
OK Mike. ( Dude, I just talked to you 5 mins. ago, how'd you post up so quick ??

what time? earlier, the better...

call me, text me, & while your at it... blow me !! hahaha j/k
Old 11-20-2010, 01:38 AM   #10
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
OK Mike. ( Dude, I just talked to you 5 mins. ago, how'd you post up so quick ??

what time? earlier, the better...

call me, text me, & while your at it... blow me !! hahaha j/k
I was leaving work when we were talking ha it only takes a couple minutes to get home. And yeah i'll text you when I get up and we can head out there.
Old 11-20-2010, 02:38 AM   #12
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
wtf. r u guys seriously rolling out on a night run right now?
Old 11-20-2010, 02:52 AM   #13
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
wtf. r u guys seriously rolling out on a night run right now?

Hell yeah Manny, why not ??
Old 11-20-2010, 03:13 AM   #14
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Hell yeah Manny, why not ??
It was just super spontaneous, kinda sexy if you ask me lol. I just reread the thread though and realized you guys are heading out later today not right now.

Night runs are fun, brings back memories of my 2nd gen breaking down at cleghorn up near Barstow. Run started at 8pm, but I got home at 5am. Fun stuff.
Old 11-20-2010, 02:06 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
Lol the music makes that night run all the more hardcore.

And damn, 05OffRoad! You did the whole thing?! I became intimidated by the downhill Z after the rusted gate and turned back. The road just looked too far apart where those huge cracks were. How'd you manage those ones?? I bet that locker helped tons.
The Locker helps along with a heavy right foot and a good line. Me and Doug (4WD) just got back from exploring out there. Good times and its even getting a little muddy
Old 11-20-2010, 03:45 PM   #18
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for showing me Anderson truck trail today Mike, & there are more than a few spots to raise your blood pressure & your ass hairs too...

Heres the first of a few buddy

& BTW Mike you did outstanding out there, most of it is not bad but the bad spots are particularly hard kinda reminds me of Coral canyon ....