Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego B.S. Thread.

Old 03-30-2013, 12:20 PM   #20662
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
I know what you mean, I bought my car just to get away from my noisy slow truck but since it has a street look and still moves pretty quick all these high school kids try and race me in their riced out Honda's civic's. Sometimes I give in and do a 100 in a 45 . No speeding tickets or impound and jail time thankfully.
Hahah I do the exact same shit. I smoked two of them on the 805 once...I saw them 'racing' and just casually accelerated to match their speed and they tried to slam past me...engines screaming...and I just pedal to the metal and watch them fall way back...rofl it's so fun beating little ricers in a truck. I can only imagine if I was super charged...I'd be going through a tank of gas a day...just driving around racing people and enjoying the sound of boost

Except I restrain myself constantly, NO MORE TICKETS!!! Every place I've applied to(Police Department) turned me down last year because I still had a few tickets on my record. Guess what people's, all of them are off now!! Whoop whoop!
Old 03-30-2013, 12:27 PM   #20663
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Hahah I do the exact same shit. I smoked two of them on the 805 once...I saw them 'racing' and just casually accelerated to match their speed and they tried to slam past me...engines screaming...and I just pedal to the metal and watch them fall way back...rofl it's so fun beating little ricers in a truck. I can only imagine if I was super charged...I'd be going through a tank of gas a day...just driving around racing people and enjoying the sound of boost

Except I restrain myself constantly, NO MORE TICKETS!!! Every place I've applied to(Police Department) turned me down last year because I still had a few tickets on my record. Guess what people's, all of them are off now!! Whoop whoop!

Well then you shall be rewarded.....

Now hit the streets copper!!!...
Old 03-30-2013, 12:40 PM   #20664
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hahah Jokes on you Dougy! I already have two of those sets!
Old 03-30-2013, 12:44 PM   #20666
Just kiddin lol. But I do still have my duty belt and all my pouches and holster from when I did security in the Navy. Bought my own so I didn't have to wait in line for so long to arm up.
Old 03-30-2013, 12:51 PM   #20667
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just kiddin lol. But I do still have my duty belt and all my pouches and holster from when I did security in the Navy. Bought my own so I didn't have to wait in line for so long to arm up.

Well Jeffrey, keep your nose & your license clean & you can get another shot at L.E.O. if ya want I'm sure...
Old 03-30-2013, 01:04 PM   #20668
Yep! I've learned from my mistakes, after the first round of applications and interviews and backgrounds, I've learned what I did wrong and what I needed to fix.

I'm going to an orientation with Anaheim PD next weekend...the first step! We shall see how it goes!
Old 03-30-2013, 04:19 PM   #20669
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep! I've learned from my mistakes, after the first round of applications and interviews and backgrounds, I've learned what I did wrong and what I needed to fix.

I'm going to an orientation with Anaheim PD next weekend...the first step! We shall see how it goes!

Good luck dude, we're pulling for ya, besides I got a stack of fix-its that need some leo attention....
Old 03-30-2013, 05:19 PM   #20670
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe you should apply for the CHP. Speeding tickets are like a good reference for them when you apply!
Old 03-30-2013, 05:42 PM   #20671
ROFL nah, I'm trying to stay local. CHP could send me anywhere...
Old 03-30-2013, 06:30 PM   #20672
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
Maybe you should apply for the CHP. Speeding tickets are like a good reference for them when you apply!
I'm surprised they haven't recruited me haha
Old 03-31-2013, 02:55 PM   #20673
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone around ?
Anyone around that wants to hit a quick trail ??

Anyone ?
Anyone ?

Buehler ?
Buehler?

Anyone?
Anyone?

Ok, Dougie is solo again I guess.....
Old 03-31-2013, 03:44 PM   #20675
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Anyone around ?

Anyone ?
Anyone ?

Buehler ?
Buehler?

Anyone?
Anyone?

No more breaking shit...
Old 03-31-2013, 03:58 PM   #20676
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone around ?

Anyone ?
Anyone ?

Buehler ?
Buehler?

Anyone?
Anyone?

Hi Doug, I have my (now) Arizona family here for the Easter weekend, and my granddaughter has been keeping me up with a night time cough (poor thing)... so taking it easy on a beautiful day, today! Next time, call or text me as I don't monitor Tacoma World as often as I would need to in order to not miss out on a local run with you, or others. The Welk Run is the closest for me, and I think you once said you wanted to come up here to check it out...
Old 03-31-2013, 05:48 PM   #20677
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I heard Chula Vista PD is hiring and sheriffs are always hiring
Old 03-31-2013, 06:31 PM   #20678
Sheriffs turned me down already. Again. Not sure exactly why, but I have my ideas of why.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:31 PM   #20679
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone around ?

Anyone ?
Anyone ?

Buehler ?
Buehler?

Anyone?
Anyone?

WTF!?! where was my call/text?!?
Old 04-01-2013, 06:36 AM   #20680
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone around ?

Anyone ?
Anyone ?

Buehler ?
Buehler?

Anyone?
Anyone?

you Derp! all you had to do was call me...

Products Discussed in this Thread