Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego B.S. Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2013, 01:26 PM   #22261
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
So I'm having problems with my leafs still.
Do I need a radio if we go out sunday?
Old 04-27-2013, 01:29 PM   #22262
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conman117 View Post
So I'm having problems with my leafs still.
Do I need a radio if we go out sunday?
Theres a couple guys heading out to Ocotillo in less than an hour, I don't know about tomorrow, whats up with leafs ? Maybe i can help ..
Old 04-27-2013, 03:34 PM   #22263
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Theres a couple guys heading out to Ocotillo in less than an hour, I don't know about tomorrow, whats up with leafs ? Maybe i can help ..
What who's going to ocotillo!???!
Old 04-27-2013, 04:07 PM   #22264
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-27-2013, 04:31 PM   #22265
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
& of course 2 inspectors showed up to supervise......

Holy shit is that Curious George??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
So I ran into a problem earlier today, I mounted my LED bar up on a light rack I recently bought and I thought it was high enough to clear most of the roof... Well I was wrong, about half of the light is wasted on the roof so I need to have the LED bar sit a little higher. My question is does anyone know I'd they sell the side mounts (triangle looking mounts) in different sizes/lengths? Seems that it would be the only simple fix to the problem, what do you guys think?
How it's mounted:

Showing the light:
When I saw the first pic of the mounting I thought it was going to turn your roof into a fucking spotlight, lol, sure enough....

I would bet even on the roof above the windshield the hood is gonna be distracting with all the light reflecting from it. Put that sucker back up front would be my suggestion. Then the light is in front of you.

If you get some HID lights you can mount those over the roof without any downside, they tend to throw the light farther...

Its Hot in Havasu...did a 4 hour dirt bike ride this morning and waiting for about 5:30 to do another one, gonna burn 6 gallons of race fuel today!

Maybe I will bust out my old clapped out Go Pro (if it still works from the last incident) so you guys can see me crash into some rocks or something...gonna be solo so I gotta keep it at like 80% to be relatively safe...or "less possibility of lethality"

The terrain out here can jack you up with a quickness!
Old 04-27-2013, 09:26 PM   #22266
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm overdue for a
Old 04-28-2013, 10:09 AM   #22268
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
That freakin' awesome, Jason!! You make me want to get a dirt bike now lol! Always wanted one, no where to store it though lol
Old 04-28-2013, 12:11 PM   #22269
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Sup man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Stopping in to say hello. I hope everyone is doing well.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:05 PM   #22270
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Oco was very warm and windy lastnight, I think I counted 14 Sidewinders, have never seen that many in one day/night

Old 04-28-2013, 03:47 PM   #22272
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
The weather was great at the reservation. Cool at night and warm during the day. Tired as hell though. Got home an hour ago.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:52 PM   #22273
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Oco was very warm and windy lastnight, I think I counted 14 Sidewinders, have never seen that many in one day/night

Fuck, wish I woulda waited ...
Old 04-28-2013, 04:15 PM   #22274
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
Any uh you sonzabitches coming Saturday ? Getting zero action on the meet thread.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:05 PM   #22275
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fuck, wish I woulda waited ...

I stopped by too....
Old 04-28-2013, 05:30 PM   #22276
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
Any uh you sonzabitches coming Saturday ? Getting zero action on the meet thread.
i may cruise to that for a little bit.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:53 PM   #22277
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
I'd totally go, but were going to Pala for the rodeo all day and night
Old 04-28-2013, 06:01 PM   #22278
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
What are we talking about?
Old 04-28-2013, 06:14 PM   #22279
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Energy Suspension Update

Anybody have a update on this?
Here is the update on the free energy suspension.
I had a nice follow up conversation with jeff (1 of the managers there)today.Here is the more detailed info on how everything works.You drop your truck off.They take measurements of everything.
They install parts they have, or manufacture, then install and triple check for proper fit. After the measuring, it does take a couple days to produce.
In all your truck is there for five days (week).
For your trouble you get energy suspension's poly products everywhere on your truck, installed for no charge.They have to put you into their shop schedule, and what works well for you.
There are 2 ways to get it set up.Call jeff @ 949-361-3935. He is always on the phone, but he does get back.He needs to run up the ladder to get scheduled.2nd method (jeff rec'd) hit them on facebook.
If i were closer, i would do both for free product.
They make a great product. I have had them on other trucks.
Someone please set this up and keep TW up to date with how it works out.
Thanks, madmanmarty[/QUOTE]
Old 04-28-2013, 07:18 PM   #22280
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conman117 View Post
What are we talking about?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=273911
boom.

Products Discussed in this Thread