Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego B.S. Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2013, 10:48 AM   #23081
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
Hmmmm night run!!!

Hopefully I have my truck back early this afternoon im not going to wait to get it in the dirt
Old 05-17-2013, 10:54 AM   #23082
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
Hmmmm night run!!!
Na no time . Birthday is Sunday so were going to celebrate it tonight . Then meet and race tomorrow and have baptism on Sunday .
Old 05-17-2013, 10:59 AM   #23083
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Hopefully I have my truck back early this afternoon im not going to wait to get it in the dirt
Pumped to see what all you do with it! Mine will be back in the shop in a couple weeks for what will turn out to be a month I'm sure lol.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:01 AM   #23084
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Pumped to see what all you do with it! Mine will be back in the shop in a couple weeks for what will turn out to be a month I'm sure lol.

ya the timeframe stuff seems to be getting out of whack lately.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:08 AM   #23085
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
ya the timeframe stuff seems to be getting out of whack lately.
Yeah I hear you

I can't complain too much since they give a loaner to drive. If it was during the season I want it faster but since it's getting hot I don't go out as often as I do in the winter.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:18 AM   #23086
Banned
Quote:
Yeah I hear you

I can't complain too much since they give a loaner to drive. If it was during the season I want it faster but since it's getting hot I don't go out as often as I do in the winter.

Agreed.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:28 AM   #23087
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I hear you

gunna be crusen that little scion around! big pimpinnn!
Old 05-17-2013, 11:38 AM   #23089
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
I'm back bitches

DOUG!!!! WB, you have pms to go thru and a logo to peak at
Old 05-17-2013, 11:43 AM   #23090
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
DOUG!!!! WB, you have pms to go thru and a logo to peak at
Yes I have many PM's to sift thru give me a couple hours

I should split them up & let you start answering for me hahah..
Old 05-17-2013, 11:51 AM   #23091
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Yes I have many PM's to sift thru give me a couple hours

I should split them up & let you start answering for me hahah..

Sure, everyone gets an OMD salute ( the middle finger)
Old 05-17-2013, 12:01 PM   #23092
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Go get your sst tickets if you're going . Most extras will be picked up at 2pm today and chula only has a couple right now . May get more and may not .
Old 05-17-2013, 12:03 PM   #23093
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WOW that sounds amazing.
He used trailer hitch pins. 5 min install/remove.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:07 PM   #23094
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Na no time . Birthday is Sunday so were going to celebrate it tonight . Then meet and race tomorrow and have baptism on Sunday .
My B-day is tomorrow, hope I win something. I wanna hit the dirt before I have to go on vaca with the in-laws and my wifes childhood friend and family.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:14 PM   #23096
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Doug is back ! Lets all do the Dougy

Happy Bday Gary !

I got my tickets for the sst . My buddy should have also picked up a couple right after me . Maybe we can meet with who else is going in the parking lot for some adult beverages etc .
Old 05-17-2013, 03:42 PM   #23097
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
WAIT!!!! Did I miss this??!?!?! I want to go to SST
Old 05-17-2013, 04:07 PM   #23098
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Doug is back ! Lets all do the Dougy

Happy Bday Gary !

I got my tickets for the sst . My buddy should have also picked up a couple right after me . Maybe we can meet with who else is going in the parking lot for some adult beverages etc .
Marco is saving me 2 tickets for tomorrow, Eddie and I are going to meet up with Tyler.
Old 05-17-2013, 04:43 PM   #23099
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Marco is saving me 2 tickets for tomorrow, Eddie and I are going to meet up with Tyler.
better not be as drunk as you were at monster jam! haha
Old 05-17-2013, 04:51 PM   #23100
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
ill be there.

Products Discussed in this Thread