Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego B.S. Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2013, 09:26 PM   #28782
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
Is it wrong that i was tempted to link this into the super awesome thread? http://www.news24.com/World/News/Res...mself-20130904
Old 09-06-2013, 11:18 PM   #28783
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, didnt know I actually got 1st place, I was hoping I placed well, and I got this today confirming it, pretty cool accomplishment especially being claimed as the hardest race in the United States. Going back next year.
And always looking for riding partners in the Desert.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:14 AM   #28784
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjumper2003 View Post
I was talking from experience. I bought some ucas that were fucked and I had to completely rebuild them. U asked a question, and I was trying to give you an honest answer. I dont care where u got em. The info of how they were used is quite important when asking a sight unseen issue.
Sorry I did not read your original reply correctly.
Just going to rebuild them like you said.
Thanks Chris.
Old 09-07-2013, 05:02 AM   #28785
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
The white Taco I believe belonged to 'James', after it was destroyed he got another... Some insurance controversy, I recall?

I pulled him out of a sand dune and up the Diablo Dropoff... a few months before that I helped him to get pulled out of snow in Pine Valley by the SCUFF guys in a Jeep Wagoneer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9m1u1pba4Ps
Saw this in person.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:24 AM   #28786
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
What ever happened to that guy?
Old 09-07-2013, 07:47 AM   #28787
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Anymore thought on dates for jan superstition run?
Old 09-07-2013, 09:49 AM   #28788
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
How about the 17th,18th, and 19th?????
Old 09-07-2013, 11:00 AM   #28789
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Doug you missed out this morning

Old 09-07-2013, 12:22 PM   #28790
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
Doug you missed out this morning

Where is that?
Let me know next time you go out riding trails. I have a dual sports bike too.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:35 PM   #28791
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjumper2003 View Post
How about the 17th,18th, and 19th?????
Thats the best since it jives with TDS:

http://www.tds4x4.com/events/
Old 09-07-2013, 12:38 PM   #28792
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ms View Post
Where is that?
Let me know next time you go out riding trails. I have a dual sports bike too.

this was at the pine valley 14S03 trail pine creek or w/e.

im still very noobish to off roading on a bike.

i got some video from today it will probably be a while before i can get it put together and uploaded tonight. slow as hell to upload to the computer and even slower for youtube haha
Old 09-07-2013, 01:07 PM   #28793
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Just passed thru pine valley, some biblical rain coming down. Went from 102 to 63 degrees in 2 miles. Shot a few birds this morning near calexico. San Diego B.S. Thread.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1378584408.451363.jpg
Old 09-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #28794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Just passed thru pine valley, some biblical rain coming down. Went from 102 to 63 degrees in 2 miles. Shot a few birds this morning near calexico. Attachment 232520
Glad I left when I did.

That makes 4 days in a row of gnarly rain storm.

See any lightning? We've had a lot of that too
Old 09-07-2013, 02:46 PM   #28795
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Thats the best since it jives with TDS:

http://www.tds4x4.com/events/
Oh yeah. That means we will have portapotties for the girls.
Old 09-07-2013, 03:24 PM   #28796
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
What to do what to do..
Old 09-07-2013, 04:12 PM   #28797
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
What ever happened to that guy?

Who James ?? I see him around town once in awhile, I think he might even be LT'd by now
Old 09-07-2013, 04:24 PM   #28799

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post

jelly....
U still wanna fish today?

Let me know.

I'm at Chris' house ATM. You'd probably need to get bait since I'm flat broke
Old 09-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #28800

May have to fish another day. Co worker says its muggy as fuck up there

Products Discussed in this Thread