Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego B.S. Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-21-2013, 09:28 AM   #29281
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about your Mom Doug. Very tough part of life that we will all have to deal with sometime. From what I have read about on here you were a great son! You put your life on hold and took care of her and were by her side when she needed you the most. I am sure that meant a ton to her!
Old 09-21-2013, 09:29 AM   #29282
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Thak you all for the kind words & support guys !!.....

.....could use about 20 trucks to rep TW there as well....

There were a bunch of trucks that showed up to my moms service and it was cool. She had a multitude of health problems so I took her on runs regularly so that she could enjoy the times that she had remaining. She was the trail mom to everyone out there.
Old 09-21-2013, 09:52 AM   #29283
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm doing my struts right now and need some advice, the big center nut on the top of the shock is really stuck, i'm starting to twist the little rectangle on the top around the shock, how should i get the shock off?

Pic
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...355665/cat/500
Old 09-21-2013, 10:03 AM   #29284
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Before you go any further is the coil still on there? If it is do you have a spring compressor on it? If so, what I've always had do was take a pair of vice grips and grab that top rectangle piece of the shaft your talking about. Having a partner is a major help. If I didn't have to work today I'd cruise over and help ya.
Old 09-21-2013, 10:07 AM   #29285
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
Before you go any further is the coil still on there? If it is do you have a spring compressor on it? If so, what I've always had do was take a pair of vice grips and grab that top rectangle piece of the shaft your talking about. Having a partner is a major help. If I didn't have to work today I'd cruise over and help ya.
No spring compressor, I'm using the floor jack method, coil is still on, spindle is disconnected from the LCA and is supported.

Thanks, but dad'll be up in a little while, so if I need help he could help me.

I think I'm just gonna cut the nut off, it's no big deal if I mess the shock up, they're just factory replacements.
Old 09-21-2013, 10:33 AM   #29286
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, be careful. Trucks gunna look good with the lift and new tires.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:08 AM   #29287
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Going to have a room for rent at my house in Escondido if anybody is looking, sent me a pm for details
Old 09-21-2013, 11:41 AM   #29288
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
Cool, be careful. Trucks gunna look good with the lift and new tires.
I will be, thanks.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:42 AM   #29289
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered some new wheels but not sure if I should go 16" again or 17". I'll be getting new tires to so that's not a issue. Anyone?
Old 09-21-2013, 12:06 PM   #29291
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthefawker View Post
16s all day
Yeah that's what I was kinda figuring .
Old 09-21-2013, 12:23 PM   #29292
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
I ordered some new wheels but not sure if I should go 16" again or 17". I'll be getting new tires to so that's not a issue. Anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthefawker View Post
16s all day
Yep, anything bigger than 16" you might as well go to rent&roll for ghetto 24"'s....
Old 09-21-2013, 12:38 PM   #29293
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
LOL . Bling bling .
Old 09-21-2013, 04:16 PM   #29294
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
Where is this "family" restaurant that you speak of?
My family own a couple tacoshops.
One in Las mesa and one on 28th and national Ave off the 5 freeway.
Los titos tacoshop.
Old 09-21-2013, 05:19 PM   #29295
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
buttoning up the install of my 5100s
Old 09-21-2013, 05:20 PM   #29296
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Guys my friend Alex's fj40(fully restored + a ton of aftermarket goodies) got stolen from his place in point loma at 3am fri night/sat morn. He said he heard the thing start and walked outside to see 2 masked men w/weapons wearing "tactical" type gear stealing it.

He had an interested buyer so he gave them his address, they said they would come look at it in the morning. Well what do you know those fuckers stole it. Be smart about selling your shit on Craigslist. I'm sure the thing is in Mexico by now but it won't hurt to keep your eyes peeled.

Old 09-21-2013, 06:37 PM   #29297
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
I saw that fj today. Can't remember where. But no shit I saw it somewhere. I only went to Walmart in lakeside and mission beach.
Old 09-21-2013, 08:18 PM   #29299
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery

Im fuggin tired.
Old 09-21-2013, 08:58 PM   #29300
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud of

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Im fuggin tired.[/QUOTE]

Whats the backspacing on those alcoas? Nice work btw is that first pic at ride height or bump?

Products Discussed in this Thread