Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego B.S. Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2013, 08:43 AM   #30681
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 amocat View Post
Apologies if I posted it the wrong section, with that said anybody know a good website or place in SD to get a stock chrome front grill and maybe a chrome bumper too for my 95 tacoma. thanks in advanced. (if I posted in the wrong section please point me in the right direction)
Not is SD but i am sure they have what you want.......

http://www.calminitruck.com/
Old 11-16-2013, 10:36 AM   #30682
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud of

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Apologies if I posted it the wrong section, with that said anybody know a good website or place in SD to get a stock chrome front grill and maybe a chrome bumper too for my 95 tacoma. thanks in advanced. (if I posted in the wrong section please point me in the right direction)
Like this place?http://www.google.com/search?q=certi...dpr=1.5#mldd=0
Old 11-16-2013, 10:37 AM   #30683
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud of

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
anybody need anything from Riverside, I'm on my way back down to Diego
What did you buy now?
Old 11-16-2013, 01:31 PM   #30684
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I saw a few early 90' late 80's yotas down at pick a part in chula vista pretty much complete trucks..

Quote:
anybody need anything from Riverside, I'm on my way back down to Diego

Stay there... we'll have your personal items sent to you..
Old 11-16-2013, 01:35 PM   #30685
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well since nobody posted it, this website rocks!

http://www.rockauto.com/

But you can also find stuff on Amazon too and just buy it new for cheap still.
Old 11-16-2013, 01:53 PM   #30686
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
Another set of seats. Wides this time. Trying to get rid of my standard widths. Need to suss out my coil size and rates for the rear now.
Old 11-16-2013, 03:25 PM   #30687
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Will 6 lug 2nd gen wheels fit a 2002 6 lug
Old 11-16-2013, 03:26 PM   #30688
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

kevinthefawker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you don't mind aftermarket replacement parts then I can get you hooked up for fairly cheap
Old 11-16-2013, 03:33 PM   #30690
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Yep, I run Tundra TRD rims
Kk thx
Old 11-16-2013, 03:39 PM   #30691
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep, I run Tundra TRD rims
Douglas...
Old 11-16-2013, 04:50 PM   #30692
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
Alex, did you have to notch your frame for your rear coilover clearance, or did you just shit can the rear frame altogether?
Old 11-16-2013, 07:13 PM   #30694
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Kicking it old school

http://youtu.be/v_Yx0X-eHn8
Old 11-16-2013, 08:26 PM   #30695
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Alex, did you have to notch your frame for your rear coilover clearance, or did you just shit can the rear frame altogether?
Back half and kicked the links out to about 9 degrees.
Old 11-16-2013, 11:55 PM   #30696
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Tyler, what do you think of these waders? http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabel...Id%3D463722480
I could get the $200 waders but I'm not gonna spend that kind of money right now.

Just got my hunter safety cert today, hopefully gonna be going out with my cousins next saturday
Old 11-17-2013, 12:33 AM   #30697
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Tyler, what do you think of these waders? http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabel...Id%3D463722480
I could get the $200 waders but I'm not gonna spend that kind of money right now.

Just got my hunter safety cert today, hopefully gonna be going out with my cousins next saturday

Key thing is they don't leak & the material should be tough but flexible,

& I went thru the NRA hunting/gun safety thing, got my certs. & still shot myself in the hand.....
Old 11-17-2013, 12:51 AM   #30698
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Key thing is they don't leak & the material should be tough but flexible,

& I went thru the NRA hunting/gun safety thing, got my certs. & still shot myself in the hand.....
Yeah, and they shouldn't be real insulated, except when we move, then i think i'll want a little more insulation (long johns maybe?)

Stupid little mistakes happen, and at least it happened with a BB gun and not a .22 or 9mm or .40.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:44 AM   #30699
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Yeah, and they shouldn't be real insulated, except when we move, then i think i'll want a little more insulation (long johns maybe?)

Stupid little mistakes happen, and at least it happened with a BB gun and not a .22 or 9mm or .40.

Yeah,, good call on the thermals, it'll help alot & well it was a pellet gun that wasn't loaded of course.. God I was an idiot for doing that

CO2 semi auto pellet pistol with 1 in the pipe ready for business apparently, shot it straight into the palm of my hand at a range of 2 ft , hurt like hell, good thing it wasn't a fresh cartridge or it'd been embedded deeply
Old 11-17-2013, 07:28 AM   #30700
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Playing in the jeep playground
Attached Thumbnails
San Diego B.S. Thread.-image.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread