Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego B.S. Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2014, 06:11 PM   #31921
frankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to behold

Navy: VAQ-138 Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Frank
frankakashane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008taco View Post
And a forklift to change them....
+1 and aren't those batteries in anything electric crazy expensive? Like $13,000 or something on average?
Old 01-04-2014, 07:00 PM   #31922
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankakashane View Post
Thanks!

I wouldn't mind having that kind of power behind the wheel at glamis haha.
And thanks!
Wouldnt get past the first 30 feet in the sand with 19" wheels and 255/35 tires
Just a simple sleeper, 12.5" front big brake kit, LS1 - T56 trans. It gets it, got about 320rwhp as it sits, motor is bone stock.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:18 PM   #31923
frankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Wouldnt get past the first 30 feet in the sand with 19" wheels and 255/35 tires
Just a simple sleeper, 12.5" front big brake kit, LS1 - T56 trans. It gets it, got about 320rwhp as it sits, motor is bone stock.
must sound like a monster. Pretty neat man.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:42 PM   #31924
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
Jeff you can have the wheels and tires if you come get them.
Fuck yeah ! Ill come get em and ill give the rims to shawn!! I can come up this week after work in the evening. Thanks bruh !
Old 01-04-2014, 08:11 PM   #31925
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Cheap 1st gen glass
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/4266977511.html
Old 01-04-2014, 08:18 PM   #31926
macampos50 is on a distinguished road
Name: mike
macampos50's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankakashane View Post
I've seen some pretty sweet taco's on the palomar college campus. Is there anybody here that owns one of them?
I live a 1/2 mile from Palomar college. Tons of Tacos!
Old 01-04-2014, 08:23 PM   #31927
macampos50 is on a distinguished road
Name: mike
macampos50's Tacoma Gallery
So Mr Mike hooked it up with some fluids for my differentials. Can't wait to change my fluids so I won't break down!

NE how. I know I'll loose some street cred for this, but My family wants me to get some NFab Nerf bars. Anyone want to sell their good condition nfabs? For my double cab
Old 01-04-2014, 10:04 PM   #31928
shawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
shawnphoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
Fuck yeah ! Ill come get em and ill give the rims to shawn!! I can come up this week after work in the evening. Thanks bruh !
hell yeahhh
on another note, washed the single cab engine bay to get it ready for sale... and now it wont start. edit just water in the distributor cap, some wd40 and a few papertowels in there and a few other connections and it was good to go.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:06 PM   #31929

Quote:
Originally Posted by macampos50 View Post
I live a 1/2 mile from Palomar college. Tons of Tacos!
Wish I lived that close. Taking the 78 sucks.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:44 AM   #31931
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
good morning

heres another vidja

good commentary and some interesting hill climb rigs.

im a fan of the starship enterprise bike lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sI05D8Mcy0
Old 01-05-2014, 11:07 AM   #31932
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Vamanos Los Yaryers
Old 01-05-2014, 12:08 PM   #31934
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Ingram should have put Dalton out of the game . Can't pass up free shots on the qb's blind side
Old 01-05-2014, 12:11 PM   #31935
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
I don't live in Poway anymore so don't show up there haha.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:45 PM   #31936
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
Where you at now??
Old 01-05-2014, 04:27 PM   #31937
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
What Kevin said.
Old 01-05-2014, 04:41 PM   #31938
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Should turn some heads

Old 01-05-2014, 04:56 PM   #31939
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Should turn some heads

Feel ya
Attached Thumbnails
San Diego B.S. Thread.-image.jpg  
Old 01-05-2014, 04:58 PM   #31940
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack