Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego B.S. Thread.

Old 01-04-2014, 09:52 AM   #31921
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK1tAVtwMWY

skip to 2:48 for the boss man to take the hill like a boss
Old 01-04-2014, 11:02 AM   #31922
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
Pm replied
Old 01-04-2014, 11:08 AM   #31923
TYBG
Cryin Ryan is on a distinguished road

Cryin Ryan's Tacoma Gallery
Went to three sister falls yesterday for the first time with my brother, pretty nice hike. I saw an off road trail next to the Three Sisters trailhead, Iwas wondering if anybody knew where the offroad trail leads to?
Old 01-04-2014, 11:35 AM   #31924
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
Should go from ramona estates to the back of el cap lake where the lake house uesd to be. I take it you didnt do the water slide lol. There's tons of poison oak by the river. Frickin tons. Get some tecnu (sp?) Its a lotion that you put on after youve touched the poison oak.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:53 AM   #31925
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankakashane View Post
New to this thread and live in the Rancho Bernardo area. Just thought I would pop my head in and say hello.
Hi Frank
Old 01-04-2014, 12:50 PM   #31926
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Jeff you can have the wheels and tires if you come get them.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:32 PM   #31927
frankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to behold

Navy: VAQ-138 Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Frank
frankakashane's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen some pretty sweet taco's on the palomar college campus. Is there anybody here that owns one of them?
Old 01-04-2014, 01:55 PM   #31928
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
New to this thread and live in the Rancho Bernardo area. Just thought I would pop my head in and say hello.
hey..!! Welcome to SoCal.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:28 PM   #31929
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK1tAVtwMWY

skip to 2:48 for the boss man to take the hill like a boss
I'll do that bitch! Lol, I made the steepest trail up Shell Reef on my 450 of all things.
The should have went right at the rocks and came in at an angle...would have went much further..
Old 01-04-2014, 02:31 PM   #31930
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I've seen some pretty sweet taco's on the palomar college campus. Is there anybody here that owns one of them?
Not me, just a first gen with a 2001 Vette motor. Havent been on campus in a couple years, lots of pretty nice trucks in North County..

Nice sig, haha.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:37 PM   #31931
gman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gman2530's Tacoma Gallery
CL find!

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/4272414489.html
Old 01-04-2014, 04:05 PM   #31932
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Who in the hell, is that guy? ^
Old 01-04-2014, 04:31 PM   #31933
frankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to beholdfrankakashane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
hey..!! Welcome to SoCal.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Not me, just a first gen with a 2001 Vette motor. Havent been on campus in a couple years, lots of pretty nice trucks in North County..

Nice sig, haha.
I wouldn't mind having that kind of power behind the wheel at glamis haha.
And thanks!
Old 01-04-2014, 04:44 PM   #31934
BrownMike is on a distinguished road

Navy:
BrownMike's Tacoma Gallery
Cruised the auto show and saw this beast... In the Eco section! Electric motor I think it said 400hp 120 mph top speed. Had what looked like Bilstein 3.0 bypasses in back. Seems like being electric would take the rush out of it...

Old 01-04-2014, 04:53 PM   #31935

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownMike View Post
Cruised the auto show and saw this beast... In the Eco section! Electric motor I think it said 400hp 120 mph top speed. Had what looked like Bilstein 3.0 bypasses in back. Seems like being electric would take the rush out of it...

I would be curious to see the acceleration that thing has.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:54 PM   #31936
Thinking of something clever
dad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
dad32509's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sooo you just take extra batteries instead of gas?
Old 01-04-2014, 04:55 PM   #31937
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Electric can be more of a rush. Problem is the rush only lasts an hour then you're out of juice.
Old 01-04-2014, 05:02 PM   #31938
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Sooo you just take extra batteries instead of gas?
And a forklift to change them....
Old 01-04-2014, 05:11 PM   #31939

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008taco View Post
And a forklift to change them....
+1 and aren't those batteries in anything electric crazy expensive? Like $13,000 or something on average?
Old 01-04-2014, 06:00 PM   #31940
Turbo Meister

Quote:
Thanks!

I wouldn't mind having that kind of power behind the wheel at glamis haha.
And thanks!
Wouldnt get past the first 30 feet in the sand with 19" wheels and 255/35 tires
Just a simple sleeper, 12.5" front big brake kit, LS1 - T56 trans. It gets it, got about 320rwhp as it sits, motor is bone stock.

Products Discussed in this Thread