Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego B.S. Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2014, 11:33 AM   #34981
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
& the NTSB too for knowing & not forcing GM into a recall

Apparently new legislation is being Drawn up to punish automakers who dont disclose defects...

basically a slap on the wrist...
Old 04-01-2014, 11:33 AM   #34982
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Ok who woke up Doug and gave him a Geritol?
I told them not to do it..... and now look what has happened....
Old 04-01-2014, 11:36 AM   #34983
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post
I told them not to do it..... and now look what has happened....
Probably some crazy ass old dude shit i figure....
Old 04-01-2014, 11:36 AM   #34984
Crazy Cracker
669sprink has much to be proud of669sprink has much to be proud of669sprink has much to be proud of669sprink has much to be proud of669sprink has much to be proud of669sprink has much to be proud of669sprink has much to be proud of669sprink has much to be proud of669sprink has much to be proud of669sprink has much to be proud of

Name: Bobby
669sprink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
I have a BFG KM1 on a steelie on that size. Good spare
Really want a general but how much you looking to get for it? Don't need the rim I actually found a hole in the wall tire shop with my exact rim haha it was a display ended up buying it for 40 bucks haha.

Shoot me a pic and price 619 818 8433
Old 04-01-2014, 11:37 AM   #34985
Crazy Cracker
669sprink has much to be proud of669sprink has much to be proud of669sprink has much to be proud of669sprink has much to be proud of669sprink has much to be proud of669sprink has much to be proud of669sprink has much to be proud of669sprink has much to be proud of669sprink has much to be proud of669sprink has much to be proud of

Anybody have a n fab tire carrier or any tire carrier they wanna sell or give haha
Old 04-01-2014, 11:50 AM   #34986
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
I know a guy that could whip one up..
Old 04-01-2014, 11:56 AM   #34987
Crazy Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
Yeah I was going to talk to you about making one and also I bought a trail jack and and a metal gas can that I wanted to get mounted in the back of my truck if we could make something if you can and I'll pay
Old 04-01-2014, 11:59 AM   #34988
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 669sprink View Post
Yeah I was going to talk to you about making one and also I bought a trail jack and and a metal gas can that I wanted to get mounted in the back of my truck if we could make something if you can and I'll pay

I have seen this magician;s act before, pretty damned good really....
Old 04-01-2014, 12:02 PM   #34989
Crazy Cracker

Haha man I love the bumper he bent up for David I ended up talking to him about doing a simple one for my wife's truck and a full bumper for my truck now I'm adding a tire carrier and a few other things haha hopefully it's not too much but I got cash ha just wanna get it all done before Easter for my trip
Old 04-01-2014, 12:09 PM   #34990
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It can and WILL all be done by then! Fingers crossed our offer is accepted on this house this week. Full shop in the back yard. Im gonna get sick with it!
Old 04-01-2014, 12:17 PM   #34993

No more rolling in the dirt I hope! Lol. There is room to build another shop in the back of the existing garage. A few side jobs here and there and ill put a lift in as well. Tired of laying on the ground. We shall see.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:19 PM   #34994
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Erik, i think i got thru to someone anyway....

Doug Lawrence, thank you for your submission. Your submission was recorded at 2014-04-01 01:07:19. We have notified the Gillespie Field airport manager of your concern.

NameDoug LawrenceAddressEmailteklogic@hotmail.comAirportGillespie FieldDate of EventApr 01, 2014Time of Event03:30 PMType of AircraftPropDisturbance TypeLow FlightDo you require a response?YesIn the box below, please briefly describe what you observed:

I have lived in the Wintergardens area for over 50 years on the base of rattlesnake mountain so air traffic is no stranger to me & I've no problem with that but as of recent (the last 3 months at least) Theres been several airplanes that have flown over at an extremely low altitude by low
I mean well below the minimum of 500ft (FAA regs. stipulate it may be even 1000ft in certain situation) This isn't a noise issue its a safety issue, 1 day it was so low I was able to get the numbers off fuselage,it's N2458Q, I ran the number & sure enough it came back with Rison Aviation out of Gillespi field, the plane owned & reg. to a Kenneth Shepard, I've made several attempts to reach him, leaving messages but no return , This flight school is not operating its self in a safe manner, anyone with 2 eyes can see their too low & i have credible witnesses also, I'm also filing with FAA & NTSB, thank you for your time...
Old 04-01-2014, 12:21 PM   #34995
Crazy Cracker

Quote:
No more rolling in the dirt I hope! Lol. There is room to build another shop in the back of the existing garage. A few side jobs here and there and ill put a lift in as well. Tired of laying on the ground. We shall see.
Haha I hear you. Hey what kind of beer you drinking and what time you want me there Saturday?
Old 04-01-2014, 12:22 PM   #34996
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Thanx Doug! I have not seen any other pics WTF? It's a nice bald head isn't it

Yes it is, nicely rounded off in all the right places...
Old 04-01-2014, 12:23 PM   #34997
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
Yeah. We should be lifting Subaru truck-things.
First it was the BRAT... then it was the BAJA...

Fiirst Gen BRAT

Second Gen BRAT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The BAJA...

Old 04-01-2014, 12:25 PM   #34998
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
First it was the BRAT... then it was the BAJA...

Fiirst Gen BRAT

Second Gen BRAT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The BAJA...

Those! Let's all sell our toys and go buy a real man's truck. We can lift them 6 inches and put 35's under them. We'll pull bitches. I promise.

Tyler's already building bumpers.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:27 PM   #34999
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Two sets of cv's, the nightmares
Old 04-01-2014, 12:28 PM   #35000
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
Those! Let's all sell our toys and go buy a real man's truck. We can lift them 6 inches and put 35's under them. We'll pull bitches. I promise.

Tyler's already building bumpers.

Or get pulled.....

Products Discussed in this Thread