Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego B.S. Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-23-2010, 08:45 PM   #21
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
going with james, you have any idea what im looking at as far as pricing for front and rear?

Front and rear new are like 2,200 give or take.

Fronts $1408 from DSM
Rears $784 from DSM
Old 11-23-2010, 09:11 PM   #22
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
So expensive.

Like I said before, one day.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:30 PM   #23
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post

That being said...

Is this Harbor Freight floor jack a POS?

http://www.harborfreight.com/rapid-p...ack-92782.html
My buddy has that same jack. Works really well. Was able to lift my truck with no problems. I did need a block though since Im lifted.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:35 PM   #24
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post

Fronts $1408 from DSM
Rears $784 from DSM
so james can probably go lower or thats all around. i knew the price but i was wondering if u think james could go lower
Old 11-23-2010, 09:38 PM   #25
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got this Acerbis Honda front fender too, comes with mud, and the 2-stoke silencer plug.

Lol like when I came over that day cause I didn't know wtf you were talking aboot
Old 11-23-2010, 09:39 PM   #26
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
Lol like when I came over that day cause I didn't know wtf you were talking aboot
Yup same stuff. I remember you took the whip mount thinking it was for a truck, not knowing it was from my dirt bike. lol
Old 11-23-2010, 09:44 PM   #27
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
I'ma still make it work I'll be damned if I look retarded and can't figure out a way to make you say w.t.f.? He got it to work?
Old 11-23-2010, 11:01 PM   #28
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So yeah, starting our own off-topic thread.

I figure we can put SD specific things like the CraigsList finds and all that.

I saw Lembowski has posted a link in the I Saw You thread, figured it would be easier to have our own bullshittin' thread.

That being said...

Is this Harbor Freight floor jack a POS?

http://www.harborfreight.com/rapid-p...ack-92782.html
I didn't go through the two pages but this floor jack is worth it. It has been a good floor jack from HF so buy it!
Old 11-24-2010, 08:36 AM   #29
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Fronts $1408 from DSM
Rears $784 from DSM

Damn shit is expensive

Aside from looking "cool" I don't see why any of you (at least the guys I've trailed with) would invest that kind of money into suspension capabilities that will never be realized... just my .02..
Old 11-24-2010, 08:39 AM   #30
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Damn shit is expensive

Aside from looking "cool" I don't see why any of you (at least the guys I've trailed with) would invest that kind of money into suspension capabilities that will never be realized... just my .02..
It is way better than my stock... and oh by the way I got it for a lot less...
Old 11-24-2010, 09:06 AM   #32
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It is way better than my stock... and oh by the way I got it for a lot less...
I'm sure it is, & I'm sure you did...

Quote:
Oh and they have extended travel. Well worth the investment for me.
Well lets go do bronco peak so you can really try out your investment..
Old 11-24-2010, 09:09 AM   #33

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is likely too big for that. I have been up Flats which is nasty....Remember I make the payments on my truck so I can't abuse it like others... I am going down Flats again though and would like you to join me.

Gunslinger to Bronco Flats...4x4 only.

Let me know Doug
Old 11-24-2010, 09:20 AM   #35
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
How much for this ? I want?
It's all free Matt, I don't have the paddle anymore though.
Old 11-24-2010, 09:25 AM   #37
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Cool! Ill take whats left, could always use extras
K. I'll bring them to the next meet.

When is the next meet? haha

Someone mentioned another Klantee Lakes meet, but I don't see it on the boards anywhere.
Old 11-24-2010, 09:50 AM   #39
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Derrik time to scrape the paint off the sliders yet ?? I never did here back from you, you did get them on correct ?

Products Discussed in this Thread