Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego B.S. Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-24-2010, 10:08 AM   #41
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Truck is likely too big for that. I have been up Flats which is nasty....Remember I make the payments on my truck so I can't abuse it like others... I am going down Flats again though and would like you to join me.

Gunslinger to Bronco Flats...4x4 only.

Let me know Doug

Black Diamond baaaabbbbyyyyy !!

Old 11-24-2010, 10:21 AM   #42
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Doug Bronco Flats is a Black Diamond!!!

And when it comes to wheeling I am up for it up to a point you know me. 30k truck is different than a truck that is paid off...I am not stupid, I like to have fun.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:53 PM   #43
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Fuuuuuuck its cold.

What are yunz doing for Thanksgiving?
Old 11-24-2010, 11:16 PM   #44
4X4_TRD has a spectacular aura about4X4_TRD has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Survival Instructor
Name: Justin
4X4_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Just noticed this thread. Guess I need to look around and see what I can give away for free.

Did you ever find a floor jack Ryan?
Old 11-24-2010, 11:18 PM   #45
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4_TRD View Post
Just noticed this thread. Guess I need to look around and see what I can give away for free.

Did you ever find a floor jack Ryan?
Thinking about picking up that Harbor Freight blue one this weekend.

That is if I don't find a nice TV so to throw away some money at.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:20 PM   #46

4X4_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I snagged the Alcan at Costco. I believe it was the XL35 or something like that. I haven't had it too long but it seems like a sturdy jack and doesn't require too many pumps to lift my truck. Might want to take a look at it (or come borrow mine to see if you like it) if you aren't sure about the Harbor Freight one.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:21 PM   #47
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
I snagged the Alcan at Costco. I believe it was the XL35 or something like that. I haven't had it too long but it seems like a sturdy jack and doesn't require too many pumps to lift my truck. Might want to take a look at it (or come borrow mine to see if you like it) if you aren't sure about the Harbor Freight one.
How many monies was that Alcan?
Old 11-24-2010, 11:23 PM   #48

4X4_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
My bad, it was a Arcan. It cost me less than $100 if I remember right. It is heavy though. Definitely not one of those aluminum racing jacks.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:25 PM   #49
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
My bad, it was a Arcan. It cost me less than $100 if I remember right. It is heavy though. Definitely not one of those aluminum racing jacks.
I'll have to check that out. I'm all over saving money.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:27 PM   #50

4X4_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
I'll have to check that out. I'm all over saving money.
I agree! If you need one soon you're welcome to borrow mine and see how you like it first.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:32 AM   #52

4X4_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Justin people gonna do Pine Valley on Sunday.
I might be doing some maintenance on the truck this weekend so I doubt it will be ready for Sunday. Maybe I'll take the jeep and meet up with you guys.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:44 AM   #53
Mob parking lots.

Randy just texted me about a Goodyear floor jack at PepBoys this weekend for $60 with a mail-in rebate.

Is there a meet thread, Tri?
Old 11-25-2010, 01:49 PM   #54
Mob parking lots.

Sunday trail run meet thread.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...1-28-10-a.html
Old 11-25-2010, 06:51 PM   #57
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
That winch is sick. Tri jump on it.

Also, my Thanksgiving day consisted of shredding pow, tequila shots, and a guacamole Burger. Epic.

LOL...I am getting a Superwinch although that is a great winch.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:26 PM   #59

4X4_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Just got done putting up the Christmas tree. I sure do hate tree sap!!!
Old 11-27-2010, 04:27 PM   #60
Mob parking lots.

I haven't had a real tree in a few years.

Products Discussed in this Thread