Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego B.S. Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-23-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
San Diego B.S. Thread.

So yeah, starting our own off-topic thread.

I figure we can put SD specific things like the CraigsList finds and all that.

I saw Lembowski has posted a link in the I Saw You thread, figured it would be easier to have our own bullshittin' thread.

That being said...

Old 11-23-2010, 03:55 PM   #3
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I don't even know what a decent brand is. lol I've only ever had bad luck with Crapsman jacks too.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:14 PM   #5
Mob parking lots.

Well I have a smaller truck and I wouldn't use it that often. I figure buy something like that instead of a cheapo one from Craigslist.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:27 PM   #7
Mob parking lots.

I know, but I'm saying it's probably bad. lol

There are these red ones that PepBoys carries too that I was looking at. I doubt they're any better.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:42 PM   #9
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Get a Torren (not sure of the spelling) if you want one of the best, I think they start about $80 bucks there balast boy !!!
I think that's the one that PepBoys carries.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:15 PM   #11
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
someone help me look for king shocks
Old 11-23-2010, 08:18 PM   #13
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
i can get em installed in tj, i just need to find some cheap ones from here till tax season if not, brand new i go. i wanna follow rays steps and get the spindle lift
Old 11-23-2010, 08:20 PM   #14
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I've always wanted our own thread... <69
Old 11-23-2010, 08:20 PM   #15
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
i can get em installed in tj, i just need to find some cheap ones from here till tax season if not, brand new i go. i wanna follow rays steps and get the spindle lift
Yeah for PreRunners spindle is the way to go.

Spend time on CL like I did and take your chances like I did

or hit James up for a new set. He can get you a great deal.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:21 PM   #16
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Yeah for PreRunners spindle is the way to go.

Spend time on CL like I did and take your chances like I did

or hit James up for a new set. He can get you a great deal.
going with james, you have any idea what im looking at as far as pricing for front and rear?
Old 11-23-2010, 08:26 PM   #17
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
<69
Old 11-23-2010, 08:35 PM   #18
Mob parking lots.

I have these front KYB front shocks, for PreRunners and 4x4's. They were sent to me by mistake. They're supposed to be stiff like the 5100's, free to a good home.

The one has some fucked up
Old 11-23-2010, 08:43 PM   #19
Mob parking lots.

Just turned this into my free stuff thread. lol

Folding visor, works great, don't use it anymore.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:45 PM   #20
Mob parking lots.

Got this Acerbis Honda front fender too, comes with mud, and the 2-stoke silencer plug.

Products Discussed in this Thread