Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Buying a Taco--Need good socal dealer

Old 08-10-2008, 02:39 PM   #1
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
Buying a Taco--Need good socal dealer

I am interested in purchasing a tacoma. V6 4WD, either access cab or double cab. Anyone have any contacts at local delears close to Irvine, CA that will give me the truck really cheap? I really don't want to pay more than invoice or a little under minus the $1500 toyota rebate.

Thanks for any help in advance! Look forward to becoming an owner and posting her regularly.

-Jason
Old 08-10-2008, 02:40 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
I paid invoice at Toyota or Orange. I forgot the guy's name but he's the one with the irish accent. Really nice and hooked me up.
Old 08-22-2008, 11:53 PM   #3
Lanceuppercut06 is on a distinguished road

Lanceuppercut06's Tacoma Gallery
I recommend Moss Bros. Toyota they hooked me up. let me know if you are really going to go so i can let my dealer know
Old 02-21-2009, 10:04 AM   #4
BAJAJAC is on a distinguished road
BAJAJAC's Tacoma Gallery
Bought mine @ Toyota of San Bernardino...Great deal.
Go thru the Fleet Manager he is cool
Bajajac
Old 02-21-2009, 12:03 PM   #5
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Hammer Toyota..............Mission Hills
Old 02-21-2009, 01:04 PM   #6
07runner is on a distinguished road
07runner's Tacoma Gallery
X2 hammer toyota mission hills
Old 02-21-2009, 07:43 PM   #7
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Name: SlickRick
silverbullet05's Tacoma Gallery
Carlsbad internet dept. Marcos Thomas.
Beat costco pricing right off the bat then got me the best rate. No pressure no haggle sales team really laid back.

I paid 30 buks over invoice then got a 1000 rebate and a good interest rate.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:14 PM   #8
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
got invoice at longo el monte, email all of these dealers and let them fight fot it.