Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Aluminess Products need a Tacoma 2001-04 for a test fit (San Diego Only)

Old 12-14-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Aluminess Products need a Tacoma 2001-04 for a test fit (San Diego Only)

Hello San Diego,

Aluminess Products is looking for a Tacoma 2001-2004 to test their new bumper. They will pay $50 for use of the vehicle. Please PM me for the number. You must be in San Diego and must be able to leave your vehicle with them.

Thank you,

Tri
Old 12-14-2010, 06:09 PM   #2
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
I VOTE DOUG!!!
Old 12-14-2010, 06:13 PM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
teach me how to Dougie!
Old 12-14-2010, 06:26 PM   #7
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
If I was there, I'd do it. Plus I'd like to see it.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:47 PM   #8
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05offroad View Post
I VOTE DOUG!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
I second that Vote! You should really send Doug to the Tri!

I VOTE DOUG(4WD)
Haha, thanks for the votes guys, Tri gave me a "heads up" about this last week, soooo close !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
I beat you guys too it....but doug has a 2000
Yeah, if only, Thanks again Tri for checking with me, maybe next time ....
Old 12-14-2010, 09:56 PM   #9
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
isnt it the same fitment? i still vote for grandpa doug!
Old 12-14-2010, 10:23 PM   #10
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
isnt it the same fitment? i still vote for grandpa doug!

Aww thanks 'Bean & I second the "Grandpa" I just found out from one of my daughters that I'm going to be a Grandpa again (no.#3)

time for cigars again
Old 12-16-2010, 11:50 AM   #11
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Doug!
Old 12-16-2010, 12:11 PM   #12
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Congrats Doug!

Thanks Matt !! & thanks again for the receiver for the Clevis hook (finally put one on ) Works Great !!
Old 12-16-2010, 04:59 PM   #14
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
Hell yeah! Congrats, Doug! I'll smoke one to that tonight!
Thanks Greg, hey whereabouts in El Cajon do you live ??