Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Felipe 250: March 11th - 13th, anyone interested in a meet?

Old 12-20-2010, 08:41 PM   #1
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
San Felipe 250: March 11th - 13th, anyone interested in a meet?

in the recent months ive noticed that the baja races have been getting pretty popular on the site compared to the past years but when one would even pay attention to baja posts!

well with that being said, im heading down there for sure after missing the 1000 and i was wondering if anyone is willing to join. there are two ways there, 8 east to mexicali/u.s border or through ensenada. i just wanted to throw this out there. let me know
Old 12-20-2010, 10:35 PM   #2
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
As soon as the course map is posted, I will post it on TW! That is usually a month before the race.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:25 PM   #4
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Hey rakso I'm down for a laughlin meet!

As far as the 250 goes ill be down there for sure! Looks like my family and we are renting out a house in town for the weekend... Also it looks like my ex coworker needs another rider for this and he wants me to ride! So I might be racing. Ill keep you guys posted
Old 12-21-2010, 05:12 PM   #5
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Check this out... Cactus Films has about 6 minutes of great film from last month's Baja 1000... Since most of the race for the fastest four wheelers was at night... a lot of filming was done near San Felipe while it was still daytime for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMUBx...layer_embedded
Old 12-22-2010, 08:11 AM   #7
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
pinche manny! always bailing out on me!

wooo! lets get the map up. im down for watching fast trucks, drinking, and hitting up rockodile!

rakso skip laughlin and go to the 250
Old 12-22-2010, 08:32 AM   #8

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the last 250 course map (2010):

Old 12-22-2010, 11:48 PM   #9
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
pinche manny! always bailing out on me!

wooo! lets get the map up. im down for watching fast trucks, drinking, and hitting up rockodile!

rakso skip laughlin and go to the 250
I'll go to both compa!! lol
Old 12-22-2010, 11:49 PM   #10
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Hey rakso I'm down for a laughlin meet!

As far as the 250 goes ill be down there for sure! Looks like my family and we are renting out a house in town for the weekend... Also it looks like my ex coworker needs another rider for this and he wants me to ride! So I might be racing. Ill keep you guys posted
Let's set it up, I'm down for going all weekend work permit.