Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Big Bear Pass

Old 12-21-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
thricenotrice is on a distinguished road
EMS: Ambulance
Name: Jason
thricenotrice's Tacoma Gallery
Big Bear Pass

Anybody else have a pass to bear? got a mon-fri non holiday pass... about to start HATING these black out dates. Who else boards/skis up there?
Old 12-21-2010, 09:05 PM   #2
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thricenotrice View Post
Anybody else have a pass to bear? got a mon-fri non holiday pass... about to start HATING these black out dates. Who else boards/skis up there?
havent been up this year but i will soon,my cousin is an instructor so passes r cheap
Old 12-21-2010, 09:08 PM   #3
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
I won't be going there much this year. I dislocated my clavicle last season so I'll do snow valley this season, it's cheaper and not as far.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
havent been up this year but i will soon,my cousin is an instructor so passes r cheap
Can you hook some members up with cheap passes?
Old 12-21-2010, 09:13 PM   #5
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaLor View Post
Can you hook some members up with cheap passes?
X2
Old 12-21-2010, 09:26 PM   #6
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
x3 i have a season pass to mountain high but i like bear too
Old 12-21-2010, 09:30 PM   #7
thricenotrice is on a distinguished road
EMS: Ambulance
Name: Jason
thricenotrice's Tacoma Gallery
was planning on doing ski patrol this season so i feel you on the cheap passes, but its not that bad normally anyways... 56 for 22yo and above? better than anywhere else. (aside from mt high.. but sorry guys, not worth it still!)